Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Me and 3k Koreans being the only ones watching the performances for this fantastic song. I've been reduced to tuning in to an NCT group's performances. I'm thinking about the NCT fans in this thread and wishing them the absolute worst for today. This wouldn't have happened without you weirdos. 

 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Next level, Rich Man, better things demo being leaked upon release but JYPE uses western demos whatever :deadbanana2:

I mean Next Level was a released song, so aespa did a remake just like Shinee's Juliet is a remake of Corbin Bleu's Deal With It. 

 

Actually I'm just being nitpicky because I have a confession I wanna share. I was always salty af that Next Level was aespa's biggest hit because the original song is from a Fast & Furious OST so I always had some prejudice against it even though I bopped to it  :deadbanana4: I was so glad when Supernova surpassed it as a hit.

 

Anyways I feel like everyone buys western demos nowdays I don't see it as a big deal tbh. If my faves aren't talented songwriters I'd rather see them buying from the people who are good at it than making bad music.

KATSEYE, BIGBANg, Taemin and BINI at Coachella 26 :clap3: 

 

G08M6IqacAAH6pI?format=jpg&name=large

who tf is SM trying to fool?

 

2 NCT WISH albums and RIIZE higher than NCT Dream?

 

they can ship out almost 2M for RIIZE and suddenly couldn't for NCT Dream when they sold 2M+ first week tons of times before :ahh: 

 

you know what maybe i'll join yall now on wishing this company goes down in the drain ASAP

 

G079l7FacAADGUw?format=jpg&name=medium

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

you know what maybe i'll join yall now on wishing this company goes down in the drain ASAP

It's not a wish it's an observation. Two of the three most important creatives left years ago and the company was purchased and raided by a competitor :sailing:

Edited by Sheep

15 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

is...blackpink coming back?

 

M6Tlp7W016QNmGPEViwgGa7DZAQzcY0AhAf4DuuS

Yes, they are coming back to touring on October 18th, stay tuned.

It's the way nmixx last mini is better than the last THREE aespa comebacks :foxaylove2:

 

#BlueValentineOct13 

 

Yuqi stole MHJ words to BSH....:lakitu: Pretty groovy song.

 

Is this the first post hinting New Jeans comeback? :lakitu: I knew it is gonna take time....but next April is sooner than i thought.

Queens. They also mentioned they are planning "a surprise" in November for their 5th anniversary

 

 

 

BSH rolling out of the 13,5 hrs of questioning. Min shining like a sun.

 

:sabrina:

9 hours ago, elevate said:

Let the rhythm flow through your body :hippo:

 

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

15 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

G09MQ1NaEAAEYWx?format=jpg&name=large

Why did they tag on a remix of sign. They could've just put the original version as it doesn't have a physical release. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.