Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

SEVENTEEN originally released the music video for "HOT" on May 27, 2022 at 1 p.m. KST, meaning that it took three years, three months, and 19 days to reach 200 million views.

 

 

 

 

On September 15 at around 12:25 p.m. KST, the music video for "BANG BANG BANG" officially surpassed 800 million views on YouTube. Originally released on June 1, 2015, the video reached this achievement in roughly 10 years, 3 months, and 14 days. This marks a double milestone for the group: not only is it BIGBANG's first music video to cross the 800 million mark, but it also makes "BANG BANG BANG" the first MV by a second-generation K-pop group to achieve the feat.

 

 

 

Dffgfgfgfsdfsfdsfdfdf I was going through my old gallery and found this artifact :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: @Pluto6 

 

image.png

 

The way Riize weren't ended after all

 

:sabrina:

i was thinking ash will blow my mind, but its just "aight"

 

at least we have tippy toes omggg

3 hours ago, Xalric said:


CUBE really be giving her ALL the budget.

As they should :flame: she probably makes them

a ton just from her sales from China alone

2 hours ago, illia said:

Dffgfgfgfsdfsfdsfdfdf I was going through my old gallery and found this artifact :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: @Pluto6 

 

image.png

 

The way Riize weren't ended after all

 

:sabrina:

nobody likes Liizard anymore tho 

Ryujin being edited out of Itzy content makes me wonder if JYP did something to sabotage Jinni out of NMIXX :lakitu:

every Liizard member could post pole on Weverse and I still wouldn't move 

 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

Taeyong has never looked better :'( 

mariah-carey.gif

 

Sticker was so ahead of its time, a misunderstood masterpiece :'(

 

 

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

mariah-carey.gif

 

Sticker was so ahead of its time, a misunderstood masterpiece :'(

 

 

oh I was just talking about how good Taeyong looked, no comment on the song

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

every Liizard member could post pole on Weverse and I still wouldn't move 

 

spacer.png

hmm

 

Spoiler

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

 

 

update:

 

:WAP:

Edited by romiskes

8 minutes ago, Sheep said:

snsd-soshi.gif

HELLO HELLO MOSHI MOSHI CIAO CIAO BABY BABY 

snsd-soshi.gif

Hello? HELLLLOOOOOO

UGH, *Tiffany Cursing in Japanese*

 

 

 

If it ends up outpeaking every WJSN song ever..

 

Say Dayoungcé! SAY DAYOUNGCE!

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

Edited by playboi

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Tiffany Japanese

Let's agree to never use these words in the same sentence ever again bestie :sailing:

On 9/15/2025 at 5:27 PM, Sheep said:

the GD denial is getting a little cartoonish. He's on there twice(Stray Kids will never be on this chart btw), including at #1 :deadbanana2:

GD released an album early in the year which gave him an advantage, but Aespa are pulled 41M+ points a week while GD is doing 19M+. And that's before "Rich Man" really starts to get going. Unless he drops a surprise comeback, I think their bigger threats are LYW and Day6.

 

Also, I wasn't disrespecting GD. But Aespa are #2 on the yearly chart and currently #1 in weekly points. 

On 9/15/2025 at 1:39 PM, Xalric said:

Tell that to Tiffany Redd who was paid peanuts and then erased her name when NCT performed BOSS and GO without Lucas and claiming it was a new version without her lyrics while the songs, lyrics, composition and arrangement didn't change at all. And after being called out publicly, they said nothing but paid her privately. She had to come forward saying no apologies was issued just a check. 

 

 

Edit: The fact that SM flight her to Korea several times for her to write for several SM artists in their own camps and then refusing to pay her saying it was the producer that needed to pay her if using her lyrics. She also called Kenzie for using her melodies for a song but never been credited nor paid for it. 

Baby, I can't speak on the male groups. I'm a fan of the girl groups that come out of SM, but I'm a notorious SM hater and I don't follow any of their male bands post-DBSK. I was clearly talking about SNSD, but if you'd like to whack the male production centers, male groups and the entire staff at SM, I will gladly support you.

On 9/15/2025 at 3:05 PM, Pluto6 said:

This just proves you didn't fact-check, because in what world does SKZ have anything to do with "Western demos"? Their whole discography is literally made by the members from scratch, which is literally the whole point of their entire concept? :rip:They're literally known as the K-pop group with the most creative freedom

 

While TWICE, ITZY, and NMIXX do use some Western demos, it's not to the same extent as SM acts. That's why it's rare to find the actual demos for JYP groups online, whereas for SM acts, you can find all the demos from their entire discography on the internet :deadbanana4:

 

It took me 5 seconds to find "Going Dumb." Literally all of your faves have done it. You want to criticize SNSD, but you spend all day posting touring stats for a group that would have never even left South Korea if it weren't for SNSD. Ironically, JYPE's doors probably wouldn't have been open without SNSD Jr. (TWICE) keeping them afloat.

On 9/15/2025 at 3:25 PM, Dialamba said:

Next level, Rich Man, better things demo being leaked upon release but JYPE uses western demos whatever :deadbanana2:

This is the classic Twitter "I like pancakes." "So, you hate waffles?" argument. I said that SM is the reason our faves bag Western demos (thank you, Britney Spears). And I did it in a way not to say that his faves were bad, but that it was ironic he was attacking the group that paved the way for him to have exactly what he likes.

 

I was literally a second gen stan before K-pop took off in the West so it just gives me a kii to see a fourth gen stan, whose faves have 0 global hits, trying to educate us on who started what trends in K-pop. He literally thought one of the Strays started the trend of attacking akgaes today :skull: 

On 9/15/2025 at 4:16 PM, Pluto6 said:

Girl, SKZ are literally one of the best performers in Kpop :redface: I can post multiple better performances 
 

I've never seen someone outside of their fanbase say that nor have they ever had a performance that had everyone talking. 
 

Their concert production is top tier and I'm sure they're great dancers. But how can you be an amazing performer with bad music and no S-tier vocalist?

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

GD released an album early in the year which gave him an advantage, but Aespa are pulled 41M+ points a week while GD is doing 19M+. And that's before "Rich Man" really starts to get going. Unless he drops a surprise comeback, I think their bigger threats are LYW and Day6.

Home Sweet Home is a G-Dragon song from the same album as the rest of his charging songs that is being unfairly credited to Bigbang because circle always finds new and exciting ways to discredit GD despite him still ending up far and away the top performing artist in the chart's history. In reality nobody will be catching up to him this year.

Edited by Sheep

6 hours ago, Cyanide said:


wowww!

hybe really fumbled a legendary project. i mean they got katseye now but their discography sucks :'(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.