Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

Didn't they release an album about 3 weeks ago? :biblio:

Trying my best not to make a NCT joke

:gaycat6:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

55 minutes ago, smates said:

Wow, my life changed 8 years ago today :gaycat6:  K-pop just doesn't hit like this anymore :chick3: 

 

That Blood Sweat Tears to Not today to Mic drop run is too legendary :jonny6:
See when you make good bops and have the biggest peak in Kpop history. Gotta give it to the boys

Five years ago, FATE brought seven stars together and gave us our ENGODPEN :weeps: :heart2: 

 

luna.gif

 

 

Tonight, as true ENGENEs, we gather under the moon for the sacred 5th Anniversary Ritual

 

Place your photocards in a perfect heptagon

Light seven candles

Chant "FEVER" three times backwards

 

Raise your goblets and toast! I know Dracula & Nosferatu are somewhere seething. Bitter hags. May the next 5 years be just as unholy, unhinged, and unforgettable.

 

ENGODPEN: immortal since debut. Happy EN-niversary :heart2: 

 

nh29bpphb7cd1.gif

44 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Trying my best not to make a NCT joke

:gaycat6:

Bestie, I had a dream about Taeyeon and Taeyong making a song together.

I hope it comes true next year  :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Bestie, I had a dream about Taeyeon and Taeyong making a song together.

I hope it comes true next year  :gaycat4:

Reminds me of this. 

 

Didn't AGODZ just release an album and they already released another one? :deadbanana4:

 

I'm not complaining though cause Ash is a bop. :jamming:

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

Bestie, I had a dream about Taeyeon and Taeyong making a song together.

I hope it comes true next year  :gaycat4:

we need only vocalists with Taeyeon 

like Jaehyun, Xiaojun, or Ten

 

toxiqueney-quingifs.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

17 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

we need only vocalists with Taeyeon 

like Jaehyun, Xiaojun  or Ten

 

toxiqueney-quingifs.gif

A dream :smiley:

 

like... we need an actual song from them because they sound amazing together :jonny5:

what we really need is a Woodz collab with Jaehyun :jonnycat:

Edited by youresotoxic

The way theyre still trying to push bts in the us with happy meal Im crying 

I saw people at mcd with their kids and their bts box happy meal please make it stop This is embarrassing :mazen:

2 hours ago, Jared said:

They served and left no crumbs I fear!

 

 

The choreo is so PCD coded. 

8 minutes ago, romiskes said:

 

Finally top 100 on Genie :xtinass:

ab67706f000000030b4ef6234b7da58a019a8c62

 

 The song was originally released on October 18, 2024 at 1 p.m. KST, meaning that it took the video just over 334 days to reach the milestone. Not only has "APT." set a new record for the fastest music video by an Asian artist to surpass 2 billion views, but it is also the fastest music video led by a female artist to achieve the feat—and the fourth fastest music video ever to hit the 2 billion mark.

 

 

 

Apparently Bang as well as a former editor of TenAsia are directly involved in the internal documents? 
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.