Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

36 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

WE. COME. AS. ONE!

 

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

their discography is so underrated!!!

The Enhypen anime is a great idea

I think aespa also have potential with their Kwangya lore if it had been more developed. We could've had manhwas, games, animes, novels about them fighting Black Mambas and other evil

 

Kpop Demon Hunters better watch their weaves 

 

:ryan3:

2 hours ago, Narima said:

 

I read a few chapters back when it was released and it was quite entertaining ngl.

Something the booktok girlies would love

Out of all the webtoon made by HYBE, Enhypen one is the only truly good, the lesserafim was completely empty, and the BTS one, thank you but no thanks, it's literally the same webtoon than all the other popular ones.

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

SM has literally put 0 effort into America. We just got a performance here after three years when Aespa are one of the only groups that organically took off here (Savage debuted top 10 without a U.S. debut). They paid for 0 U.S.-focused streaming playlists and Aespa STILL don't show up on Discovery Mode. We stopped getting multiple versions of their albums and now we don't even get true store exclusives anymore. We weren't even getting albums during release week for a few comebacks. Meanwhile, the only K-pop songs that you actually hear in America in public are from TWICE, Aespa, BlackPink and Katseye.
 

Whomever came up with the "SM is obsessed with the West" narrative was not paying attention to any of SM's female artists.

They did the choreo perfectly. It's just a song choreographed with a team of back-up dancers and camera guides. 

They always have been. Why do you think they hate our liberal female idols so much?

And this is their biggest problem. You created a choreo for certain camera angles and back-up dancers and then provided none of that. Like they either just needed to sing it all live or perform a different song.

BP were also heavily criticized for this performance. GMA is a lower-budget performance show in the U.S. which doesn't translate well for pop acts. Even their bigger stages (GMA does a summer concert series) are infamous in pop circles for some of the worst produced performances (Britney, Nicki, Fergie, Xtina, Hillary, etc.). 
 

Seeing @Butters trying to compare GMA to AGT just because she has a vendetta against MYs is so…. :deadbanana: 

SM being incompetent does not mean they aren't obsessed. 

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

 

why is reddit's sentiment so anti nj like for sure theyre screwed whereas we on atrl are more hopeful :deadbanana:

because they're defending the company of their boiis :clown:

2 hours ago, IamCY said:

Shinee_selene_6.23.png


I forgot all about this ugly ass album cover, the way I SCREAMED when I saw it again :skull:

 

I'm sorry Key. I'm very, very surprised that SM let this fly. I wouldn't wanna press on a song with this cover if it came out in 2025. :skull: 

 

The nose looking like a pair of...:suburban:

56 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

The nose looking like a pair of...:suburban:

That's how we know Key did it :suburban:

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

Well Choi Kyu Sung has not been on STAYC songs for a minute

 

These release were all Rado

 

Their last song as a duo was this one

 

1 minute ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

We don't talk enough about April's bops

 

a synthpop, 80s knock-off classic :clap3:

 

 

Easily one of the best songs released this year, obsessed! 
:xtinass:

 

58 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

We don't talk enough about April's bops

 

the best to ever do it 

6 hours ago, IamCY said:

 

I never got into Suju, but my God, they really WANTED it here.

They have good album tracks too. 

5 hours ago, IamCY said:

Shinee_selene_6.23.png


I forgot all about this ugly ass album cover, the way I SCREAMED when I saw it again :skull:

 

I'm sorry Key. I'm very, very surprised that SM let this fly. I wouldn't wanna press on a song with this cover if it came out in 2025. :skull: 

 

The way this album cover is awful, but the songs are bangers :jonny6:

Misconceptions albums were peak 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The way this album cover is awful, but the songs are bangers :jonny6:

Misconceptions albums were peak 

What happened to this company :gaycat7:

"Haegeum" is Agust D's third music video to reach the milestone, following "Agust D" and "Daechwita." Suga first released the music video for "Haegeum" on April 21, 2023 at 1 p.m. KST, meaning that it took the music video just over two years, four months, and 23 days to reach 100 million views.

 

 

 

:rip:

 

:toofunny2:

 

Lesseraflim fans how you feeling? Yall okay? :ryan3:

 

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

SM being incompetent does not mean they aren't obsessed. 

But obsession means you work towards something or are focused on it. SM has literally done nothing for girl groups here. SNSD made K-pop famous in our country and literally had the power to hold the first major concert here….and then SM canceled their U.S. debut and gave us NOTHING. I don't know that f(x) ever had any promotions here. Red Velvet organically got big here (Bad Boy was the first K-pop song to hit U.S. Spotify charts) and then we got one tour with incredibly limited seating. Now here Aespa are with the power to easily snag top 10 albums and SM are releasing albums late, not putting them on playlists and not reporting sales even when Aespa have the points to hit the charts. 
 

Like, it's absolute crickets in America from SM even when Aespa are the biggest female touring act from the fourth gen for females.

6 hours ago, illia said:

The Enhypen anime is a great idea

I think aespa also have potential with their Kwangya lore if it had been more developed. We could've had manhwas, games, animes, novels about them fighting Black Mambas and other evil

 

Kpop Demon Hunters better watch their weaves 

 

:ryan3:

K-pop Demon Hunters is literally based on Aespa and Enhypen. They should have just been more forward with their source material.

:ryan3:

8 hours ago, Butters said:

The head My was the one that brought up LE SSERAFIM and their AGT performance into this, not me. Please leave my faves out of your fandoms coping, respectfully :clack: 

I'll give you a pass this time because the MYs have been pissing on LSF too much lately. It's another casualty of BSH being an ugly, talentless pig because I remember in 2023 when Fearnots and MYs were close friends.

:clack:

8 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

 

why is reddit's sentiment so anti nj like for sure theyre screwed whereas we on atrl are more hopeful :deadbanana:

They are meninists. They're secretly hoping for it because they want to support a talentless male group with no impact (BTS) over any female groups.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.