Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

if this is in relation to NJ and it's a sign NJ is likely to win then I will literally scream of happiness :dies: 

i doubt it....this bang getting the longdeserved jail.  :giraffe: its looking pretty good atm....

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

BSH is looking soooo bad.... No wonder HYBE chose to not publish this. My God. :deadbanana2:

Imagine meeting the Nations' Maknae filing up her gas on a random Friday evening :jonny6: SNSD is outside. The people's Princess. The Streets Know. #GirlsGeneration2027 #SNSDisComing

 

17 hours ago, illia said:

Kinda gagged at how good this is

 

 

this is very Chaeyoung coded

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

SM is just so weird and out of touch. Like their two pandering songs this year are also their worst received title tracks since Girls. Just focus on Asia my gosh. SM is not a company to break into Western mainstream and that's fine. But they keep killing their groups trying to force it. It's so annoying 

SM has literally put 0 effort into America. We just got a performance here after three years when Aespa are one of the only groups that organically took off here (Savage debuted top 10 without a U.S. debut). They paid for 0 U.S.-focused streaming playlists and Aespa STILL don't show up on Discovery Mode. We stopped getting multiple versions of their albums and now we don't even get true store exclusives anymore. We weren't even getting albums during release week for a few comebacks. Meanwhile, the only K-pop songs that you actually hear in America in public are from TWICE, Aespa, BlackPink and Katseye.
 

Whomever came up with the "SM is obsessed with the West" narrative was not paying attention to any of SM's female artists.

18 hours ago, TheCal said:

 

this can't be real:bibliahh:

They did the choreo perfectly. It's just a song choreographed with a team of back-up dancers and camera guides. 

18 hours ago, New Edition said:

Wait, why are they saying the admin of Pannchoa is an alt-right N*zi sympathizer :deadbanana2:

They always have been. Why do you think they hate our liberal female idols so much?

18 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I don't think K-Pop companies will ever realize that they can't just copy&paste their Korean music show performances over to western television. It just doesn't work.

 

Guaranteed to look like shit, sound like shit, and smell like shit. Pure shit.

And this is their biggest problem. You created a choreo for certain camera angles and back-up dancers and then provided none of that. Like they either just needed to sing it all live or perform a different song.

17 hours ago, motherpills said:

the english lyrics sucked, everyone looking bored/tired, the backtrack, the choreo.....oh my sweets

love my girls but the difference is very much noticable. shouldve had them perform a song with choreo that is impactful without backup dancers (drama).

 

with all of that said i think the camerawork was sloppier than usual for american tv

BP were also heavily criticized for this performance. GMA is a lower-budget performance show in the U.S. which doesn't translate well for pop acts. Even their bigger stages (GMA does a summer concert series) are infamous in pop circles for some of the worst produced performances (Britney, Nicki, Fergie, Xtina, Hillary, etc.). 
 

Seeing @Butters trying to compare GMA to AGT just because she has a vendetta against MYs is so…. :deadbanana: 

54 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

WHERE. IS. WOOJIN.

 

ErbChU.gif

 

HERE.

 

ErbChU.gif

Edited by TheCal

I was hoping he was gonna sing real music instead of these faggy ass army songs

 

ErbChU.gif

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

if this is in relation to NJ and it's a sign NJ is likely to win then I will literally scream of happiness :dies: 

 

1 hour ago, muddysquirrel said:

BSH is looking soooo bad.... No wonder HYBE chose to not publish this. My God. :deadbanana2:

why is reddit's sentiment so anti nj like for sure theyre screwed whereas we on atrl are more hopeful :deadbanana:

 

So Naruto needed 500+ episodes about one dumb little blonde boy? One Piece has been looking for that same treasure since before my parents even met.
Dragon Ball Z still hasn't learned how to finish a fight in under 30 episodes (Goku flop HAG been charging that Kamehameha since 1980s) And the Demon Slayer? Cute visuals, but that's about it.

 

Meanwhile, my faves, ENGODPEN said: Dark Moon: Blood The Altar the ANIME adaptation! One season will have the Anime girls entire franchises look like filler arcs. The vampires are here to bite, slash, and outsell, and no amount of chakra, ki, or breathing techniques can save your faves. #ENHAPalooza #ENGODPEN #KillForENGODPEN #SacrificeForENGODPEN

 

 

 

38 minutes ago, Eternium said:


 

Seeing @Butters trying to compare GMA to AGT just because she has a vendetta against MYs is so…. :deadbanana: 

The head My was the one that brought up LE SSERAFIM and their AGT performance into this, not me. Please leave my faves out of your fandoms coping, respectfully :clack: 

ENGODPEN truly is a group for ART lovers. The Louvre wishes they had their collection.

 

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Darkling said:

ENGODPEN anime coming in January 2026 :jonny6:

 

 

 

 

 

32 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

So Naruto needed 500+ episodes about one dumb little blonde boy? One Piece has been looking for that same treasure since before my parents even met.
Dragon Ball Z still hasn't learned how to finish a fight in under 30 episodes (Goku flop HAG been charging that Kamehameha since 1980s) And the Demon Slayer? Cute visuals, but that's about it.

 

Meanwhile, my faves, ENGODPEN said: Dark Moon: Blood The Altar the ANIME adaptation! One season will have the Anime girls entire franchises look like filler arcs. The vampires are here to bite, slash, and outsell, and no amount of chakra, ki, or breathing techniques can save your faves. #ENHAPalooza #ENGODPEN #KillForENGODPEN #SacrificeForENGODPEN

 

 

 

I read a few chapters back when it was released and it was quite entertaining ngl.

Something the booktok girlies would love

 

I never got into Suju, but my God, they really WANTED it here.

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE


NOBODY ELSE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOU DO


DON'T SAY THAT IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE


BABY, YOU ALREADY KNEW

 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

I read a few chapters back when it was released and it was quite entertaining ngl.

Something the booktok girlies would love

ENGODPEN's Dark Moon is a literature experience. It's often compared to Dante's Divine Comedy (but better).

 

tenor.gif

Shinee_selene_6.23.png


I forgot all about this ugly ass album cover, the way I SCREAMED when I saw it again :skull:

 

I'm sorry Key. I'm very, very surprised that SM let this fly. I wouldn't wanna press on a song with this cover if it came out in 2025. :skull: 

 

4 minutes ago, IamCY said:

Shinee_selene_6.23.png


I forgot all about this ugly ass album cover, the way I SCREAMED when I saw it again :skull:

 

I'm sorry Key. I'm very, very surprised that SM let this fly. I wouldn't wanna press on a song with this cover if it came out in 2025. :skull: 

 

this was a Min Heehee sabotage

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.