Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

It was awful. The fun thing is that aespa stans in here are all nitpicky when it comes to other groups' performances, and have repeatedly done so especifically to a group who's still in their rookie year because they can't reach the oh-so-immaculate stage presence of aespa.

And now suddenly ya'll are not so demanding with live stages anymore and can't call a bad performance a bad performance. Guys, it's okay to just admit our biases sometimes.

It was not awful. Like I said, not their best performance but not a disaster either.

 

It's funny you single out "aespa stans" on here as being nitpicky, but when LSRFM recently went on America's Got Talent lipsyncing and skipping half the choreo, no one said a word. It's always aespa being overanalyzed.

 

Just like with the fake KARINA scandal, it seems some people can't shake the habit of perching waiting for any opportunity to try and drag these girls.

 

Edited by Zack

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Chaeyoung's album is excellent, first kpop-related project I've enjoyed in years :WAP:

20 minutes ago, Zack said:

It was not awful. Like I said, not their best performance but not a disaster either.

 

It's funny you single out "aespa stans" on here as being nitpicky, but when LSRFM recently went on America's Got Talent lipsyncing and skipping half the choreo, no one said a word. It's always aespa being overanalyzed.

 

Just like with the fake KARINA scandal, it seems some people can't shake the habit of perching waiting for any opportunity to try and drag these girls.

 

I wouldn't have to be nitpicky to call that GMA performance bad lmao. But good to see you guys have low expectations, that's the spirit.

I had no idea America's Got Talent was still airing, let alone be aware that Le Sserafim went there. Maybe this is your call to share it, I could have another round of Korea's Worst Performances.

I love Taemin so much but why does his new song not have a melody :sad: That production goes so hard but the toplining is trash.

 

Also idk if it's just me but these "one-vocal-track-only" songs that I've been noticing more and more recently need to stop immediately. When I hear a pop song that has almost no harmonies, backing vocals, stacking, or any vocal production whatsoever it just sounds like it's not done.

9 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

I wouldn't have to be nitpicky to call that GMA performance bad lmao. But good to see you guys have low expectations, that's the spirit.

I had no idea America's Got Talent was still airing, let alone be aware that Le Sserafim went there. Maybe this is your call to share it, I could have another round of Korea's Worst Performances.

The hostility of this post. Did Giselle run over your dog on her way to Starbucks?

 

Anyways, SM staying clueless and sending aespa to the worst possible performance stage in all of America. All GMA in studio performances are awful. Kpop acts in general need to stick to late night shows where they can have some production or VMA stages.

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

When will a group ditch the inkigayo performance in America, either do an other version of the choreography instead of having a member standing there... Or either just ditch the entire choreography and doing the song with handed microphones just vibing... aespa could have gone full POWERVOCAL. They are a group who actually CAN do it.

Acts need to ditch morning shows entirely and stick to late night TV where they can serve cvnty performances.

:xtinass:
 

 

6 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

 

I thought netizens were exagerating. I had to check...

 

HOLY **** HAHAHAHAHAHA

Weren't the aespa stans on this thread the ones who kept dragging rookie girl group Hearts2Hearts stages? :rip:

the english lyrics sucked, everyone looking bored/tired, the backtrack, the choreo.....oh my sweets

love my girls but the difference is very much noticable. shouldve had them perform a song with choreo that is impactful without backup dancers (drama).

 

with all of that said i think the camerawork was sloppier than usual for american tv

Edited by motherpills

15 minutes ago, Jared said:

Acts need to ditch morning shows entirely and stick to late night TV where they can serve cvnty performances.

:xtinass:
 

 

it's not just that. these girls were built differently. look at the personality, vocals, energy :WAP: they even had seohyun singing yoona's part to make it sound live :-*

i wish I could stop living in the past but the newer gens just can't compare. not even 3rd gen :jonnycat:

whoever said it sounds like aespa is singing "i am a rich man imma kill myself" politely go f* yourself

now that's all i hear and i sing it like that every single time :skull:

43 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

I wouldn't have to be nitpicky to call that GMA performance bad lmao. But good to see you guys have low expectations, that's the spirit.

I had no idea America's Got Talent was still airing, let alone be aware that Le Sserafim went there. Maybe this is your call to share it, I could have another round of Korea's Worst Performances.

LE SSERFIM put on a lively, non ratioed performance on AGT the other night. :ducky:

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Wendy, Chaeyoung and Dayoung released such quality projects. 

Every time SM tries to launch aespa in the US, they release the worst materials of their careers

 

It's intentional sabotage at this point

 

:clack:

SNSD being Top 10. Just another day for Legends generation

 

2 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

 

i wish I could stop living in the past but the newer gens just can't compare. not even 3rd gen :jonnycat:

They called me Crazy :jonny6:

I can't help it that 2nd Gen really is that *****. 

35 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Every time SM tries to launch aespa in the US, they release the worst materials of their careers

 

It's intentional sabotage at this point

 

:clack:

Still made Thirsty didn't get pushed for an English single. I seriously think this could have taken off with good playlisting 

 

3 hours ago, Jared said:

The hostility of this post. Did Giselle run over your dog on her way to Starbucks?

 

Anyways, SM staying clueless and sending aespa to the worst possible performance stage in all of America. All GMA in studio performances are awful. Kpop acts in general need to stick to late night shows where they can have some production or VMA stages.

Oh, for ****'s sake. I'm being called hostile on THE K-POP THREAD OF ATRL because I said, what, that ONE performance of a girl group was bad? Somebody call the mods, I have to stopped!

 

Sweetheart, I'm a stan of T-ARA, the queens of half-assed performances! They have performed half-asleep so many times aespa will need ten years to catch up.

 

I can't at fans of aespa, possibly the most popular girl group in here, acting like they're being opressed because other users made fun of one (1, UNO) performance. :dies:

Edited by OrbitNumber1

3 hours ago, Edu said:

whoever said it sounds like aespa is singing "i am a rich man imma kill myself" politely go f* yourself

now that's all i hear and i sing it like that every single time :skull:

An oceangate anthem!

:ryan3:

Loona's stan being crazy again, it's normal guys!

 

STAN LOONA!!!!!! :ahh:

3 hours ago, Butters said:

LE SSERFIM put on a lively, non ratioed performance on AGT the other night. :ducky:

 

 

 Wait so this is the LE SSERAFIM performance that's, allegedly, as bad as/worse than aespa on GMA? :rip: Hm maybe ATRL wasn't being nitpicky because this wasn't cringy or bad? When a performance is bad it gets dragged on KTRL regardless of the group, or are we forgetting the LSF Coachella? 

4 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

aespa performance was cringe

If you're hopped up on all the pharmaceuticals that are advertised during those network morning shows, the performance was fine.

 

:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.