Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

aespa officially confirmed to have joined Capitol Records for U.S. promotions

 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Wendy will perform on Music Bank next week

She's doing multiple music shows! 

 

 

If anyone just happens to know offhand, why did the one guy avoid the mass hair abuse?

 

 

Is he a working actor?

 

Speaking of suspect hair, this thing is really stupid, and yet I kinda want to give them the credit for trying.

 

 

It's close to not being crap.

 

:cm:

I'm so out of the loop. Why did they ditch Dark Arts? 

 

Rich Man is fine, I think using the phrase I am a rich man is kind of old. 

 

However I think this mini as a whole is one of their best collection of songs. 

So Monsta X, IVE, Hyolyn are promoting at the same time, and Dayoung is coming. Like is this a Starship meeting?

Both aespa and DAY6 are heading towards top 10 based on hourly ULs so far 

 

G0EyFfIXwAA9BNj?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Edited by Zack

Haven't listened to aespa yet but verdict has been so polarizing in this thread lol don't know who to believe  

This hit, the way no one expected it to go anywhere while they were recording it lol, the girls just wanted their cheque :dies: Now they should put it in the tour setlist, especially in the US.

 

24 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh wow DAY6 constantly slaying in Korea :clap3: 

 

 

mind you this is a b-side

9 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

mind you this is a b-side

Yeah why did Dream Bus is debuting higher than INSIDE OUT? :deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This hit, the way no one expected it to go anywhere while they were recording it lol, the girls just wanted their cheque :dies: Now they should put it in the tour setlist, especially in the US.

 

wait why does it say soloist

 

it's literally a subunit song 

2 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

wait why does it say soloist

 

it's literally a subunit song 

That threw me off too but I think they mean it's not a Twice OT9 song but also not a collab with anyone outside of Twice? But yeah they could have said subunit instead of soloists. 
 

Having said that, JYPIG really needs to give this trio an official subunit debut ala MISAMO. 

Pop Rock just doesn't suit aespa at all. it's an interesting song but the chorus/refrain gets very repetitive and the song itself goes nowhere.

4 hours ago, lauvender said:

æspa (エスパ) ~ magical girl Japanese debut is here 💕

 

8ec103c90df7d5ff4b5e3bafab5ae899e466af4b.gif

 

1. title track

 

 

2. b side

 

 

3. c side

 

 

oh wait..

 

if only

:smitten:

4. cd only bonus track

 

 

:alexz3::katie2::smitten:

The Nation's Boy Group! 

G0D5wN8a0AAbbo_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Pluto6

Rich Man just feels a bit empty to me, its fine but ultimately probably bottom 3 title track for them
but its okay, cant be blown away by every comeback. I'm sure the next title track is gonna be a gag :giraffe:

I'm hoping 2025 is a fluke for aespa and they go back to poppier songs in 2026 because man this has just been it for them.

 

They genuinely say "I am a rich man" like 100 times in the song, literally WHO thought that would be a good idea?

Edited by Gaia

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.