Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don't even care for the group anymore but the way some of you are going insane over Lesserafim is so weird :rip: 
Like when and how did it come to this, and what did these girls even do to you :dies: This can't just be "we hate HYBE", it seems more serious by the looks of it

It makes no sense to me because it's *** hybe but y they support katseye :gaycat:

 

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

wait supernova love has 42m streams on spotify

this smash :clap3:

And they have never been affected by Spotify removal streams 

 :sabrina:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don't even care for the group anymore but the way some of you are going insane over Lesserafim is so weird :rip: 
Like when and how did it come to this, and what did these girls even do to you :dies: This can't just be "we hate HYBE", it seems more serious by the looks of it

LSFM, BTS, and ILLIT fans have been spreading insane vitriol about newjeans while hiding behind a "hate train" victim narrative despite the girls not uttering a single word about any of the members directly. It's at the point where they are partnering with incels, accusing them of being prostitutes, and cheering on Hybe and the new ADOR to financially ruin them. Bunnies talk **** but not to this extent, you should ask hybe fandoms your original question 

2 minutes ago, romiskes said:

 :ahh:

i can't take this release seriously because anytime i hear anything about it just reminds me of the word SHlTTY instead

6 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

May dare I say this is better than the original? :foxaylove2:

they need to put her on the soundtrack for the sequel

18 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

 

 

wonder if this is a one time thing or he will also try to become a react channel

 

:suburban:

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not HYPE VIBES :rip: I hate the name @kendoll2001

 

I'm letting everything slide on the sheer fact that they paired and gave us the hottest subunit combination :gaycat2:

IMG-1538.jpg

the #fakenews in the OP pretending those aespa solo tracks sound good

I WILL NOT SHUT UP

 

BOP

 

BOP

 

MEGA BOP

 

BOP

 

BOP

 

 

I won't lie Tuscan Leather I cannot do it... Like I said it 90 samples ago that this was tired.

8 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

the #fakenews in the OP pretending those aespa solo tracks sound good

Karina and Giselle keep serving bop after bop. We don't make the rules.

 

:sabrina:

Can it be Friday night already? I want to do drugs and listen to DRUNK-DAZED on loop and have an out of body experience

 

ezgif-136ce51615209c.thumb.gif.eeda5971a

5 hours ago, Dialamba said:

It makes no sense to me because it's *** hybe but y they support katseye :gaycat:

 

And they have never been affected by Spotify removal streams 

 :sabrina:

love IVE + XOXZ but this literally just happened...

 

 

:sabrina:

 

 

this is really so excellent... we got a full chorus, a refrain, a real bridge, and a dance break, plus the song isn't a crappy 2 minute TikTok jingle.

 

AND every single member got their opportunity to shine.

 

what did I do to deserve it?

 

_kZROx.gif

  • Popular Post

I don't understand how the execs at Hybe haven't been mass fired, though. Like, NJZ is quite obviously an organic success to have such huge numbers even during what is essentially a disbandment for the group. If this was a legit company, they would fire everyone who instigated this dilemma, achieve some sort of settlement with MHJ (regardless of anyone's feelings about her), and quickly begin work on a full album and tour for NJZ. They don't need payola and their return would be massive. It just tells me that Hybe has very close links with certain people within the Korean government and/or has huge financiers behind them. It doesn't feel like a real company. 

2 minutes ago, elevate said:

I don't understand how the execs at Hybe haven't been mass fired, though. Like, NJZ is quite obviously an organic success to have such huge numbers even during what is essentially a disbandment for the group. If this was a legit company, they would fire everyone who instigated this dilemma, achieve some sort of settlement with MHJ (regardless of anyone's feelings about her), and quickly begin work on a full album and tour for NJZ. They don't need payola and their return would be massive. It just tells me that Hybe has very close links with certain people within the Korean government and/or has huge financiers behind them. It doesn't feel like a real company. 

seriously the fact that their dead era still outclasses aespas peak speaks volumes

 

hybe doesnt need to care about NJ returns when theyre making bank committing literal fraud and stealin pensions  :mandown:

 

cant wait till mother of kpop shuts them down 9/11!

8 hours ago, DelRey said:

 

SM is shameless, 42 dolls  :deadbanana4:

 

I order 3 :gaycat1: @youresotoxic 

 

 

 :bibliahh: Well, it worked 

 

 

Scalpers on NCT WISH's Sion's merch already :jonny5:

Them ending LABUBU :jonny5:

 

I didn't really give this a chance when it came out, because compared to the rest of their discography, it's definitely weak.


But in 2025? It shits on everything that's been released this year. 

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

seriously the fact that their dead era still outclasses aespas peak speaks volumes

 

hybe doesnt need to care about NJ returns when theyre making bank committing literal fraud and stealin pensions  :mandown:

 

cant wait till mother of kpop shuts them down 9/11!

What is the point of randomly bringing aespa into it?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.