Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Cyanide said:

It's crazy that there hasn't been a big k-pop hit comeback to take advantage of the KDH hype! If this was 2022 everyone's profile would be raised by the influx of attention but it's the labels' faults 

What is there to take advantage of? After the KDH hype goes down kpop will return to what it's always been.

 

People only care about the songs because they are from the movie and catchy.

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

I truly think it's so interesting how there are no stan-worthy mid-tier groups in this generation (or the last for that matter). It's like somehow the universe just destroys them before they can get up there e.g. 50/50, KOL. 

Taerae when he realized that whether or not Zerobaseone disbands soon, he's still stuck at WakeOne either way:

 

 

image0.gif

11 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

The song is cute but enough of this setting! Close the schools! 

 

There goes Hanbin :'( 

 

M Countdown is so fuckin over, they're gonna hire some real nugu children to emcee it I fear...

 

the Korean GP was really obsessed with the Myung Jaehyun/Sung Hanbin era of M Countdown... idk if they will ever recover from this

 

mixtape-fire.gif

46 minutes ago, IamCY said:

I truly think it's so interesting how there are no stan-worthy mid-tier groups in this generation (or the last for that matter). It's like somehow the universe just destroys them before they can get up there e.g. 50/50, KOL. 

Lies

 

 

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the Korean GP was really obsessed with the Myung Jaehyun/Sung Hanbin era of M Countdown... idk if they will ever recover from this

 

mixtape-fire.gif

MCountdown isn't even doing 0.2% of viewership... Like what GP?

Just now, Xalric said:

MCountdown isn't even doing 0.2% of viewership... Like what GP?

The ones with taste I guess


Mnet is a cable channel, its ratings are always gonna be lower than the others that air on a public TV channel

Adjusted to HYBE's Spotify payola and playlisting, Dirty Work just surpassed 200mil streams and Drama surpassed 1.2bil streams

 

OH GODSPA :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The ones with taste I guess


Mnet is a cable channel, its ratings are always gonna be lower than the others that air on a public TV channel

The other are not passing the one since 5 or 6 years. depends on who's promoting. So it's not a hit either. 

purple kiss disbanding is so sad, i stanned them for what seems like centuries :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

bitch

 

he is an angel

 

image0.gif

Just come out already king. We will love you the same. And get back together with Seobin

image0.gif

6 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Wow love! Now let's check their stats on Apple Music and K-charts! Or are they doing disproportionately well on one platform but not others?

 

I just checked Apple Music chart positions for the Kpop genre (US) - CRAZY maintains the highest ranking (#42) for a 4th gen gg song from 2024 (same as Spotify), and higher than some recent releases from their peers. :chick2:

 

On Melon, HOT did significantly better than CRAZY and remains charting half a year after release! 

And its 2025, who could forget TikTok! just saw a Demon Hunters edit to CRAZY on my FYP with half a million likes, that song is still going strong a year later. You hate to see it. :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Butters

The way Belift Lab is openly stealing from other groups is ******* hilarious. At least koreans are finally #noticing. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

ZB1 is always a comeback and yet I feel like I’m always missing it. I’ll have to stream their entire discography one day soon. 
 

I know there’s some good talent out there, but with so many disbandments and hiatus’ (and the industry’s continued obsession with debuting literal children), I tend to focus only on my established faves. 

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

No wonder NewFarts stans had a meltdown lately.

GAG IT

 

#illitistherevolution

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.