Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

The SKZ members being booked and busy, and attending different events at the same time 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

On 8/31/2025 at 12:06 AM, Butters said:

?

 

 

 


favs getting outstreamed every other day by an inactive group while having recently released new music …… Oh wow. I know chaewon needs a comfort kiss from her dog after seeing this 

 

 

Edited by Cyanide

5 hours ago, Zack said:

Original key and no heavy editing...the way Wendy can sing anything! :jonnycat:

 

May dare I say this is better than the original? :foxaylove2:

48 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

Suhole has gotten so good at English :'( 

 

Chanyeol with the fuckass bowl cut :'( 

I think that hair looks soooo cute on chanyeol !! 

34 minutes ago, Edu said:

even if you stan illit you should at least acknowledge that they wouldn't exist in their current form if not for newjeans lbr

Yup. Their fans are so intellectually dishonest and it's crazy to see them trying to weaponize NewJeans' own nachos against them every day. They are bleeding money getting 33K streams on their new music and all their "fans" can do is talk about NewJeans and use their name for publicity. For a long time I wanted to separate the girls from their company, but what's the point? 
 

ILLIT fans justify crazy incel hate against newjeans by saying "hate train!!! ILLIT got hated on because of them!!" Meanwhile their whole entire audience is newjeans haters that use them as drag material and don't even stream their songs outside of Magnetic, aka the Get Up mini B-side 

Edited by Cyanide

 

the way the song slowly but endlessly unfurls itself to become more and more majestic and by the end it's just the greatest thing ever >>>

 

Sweetune is my religion. 

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Gz2ZCuMbgAAIxhA?format=jpg&name=largeGz2ZCtjboAAOmfz?format=jpg&name=large

Gz2ZCt8boAAWwWG?format=jpg&name=largeGz2ZCtWawAA_yZ6?format=jpg&name=large

Oh wow :ghostface: The way she overtook Momoriah and has became my official bias since last year :ghostface:

 

 

I need them to release the TWICE solos ASAP, so I can hear In My Room in full on Apple Music, cause I can't take it anymore!!

zach-campbell-frustrated.gif

5 hours ago, elevate said:

 

This is the kind of Hyolyn we want omg :xtinass:

6 hours ago, elevate said:

 

Oh she devoured :jonny5: !!! I love the sultry, yearning, Hyolyn. 

Way too talented for this world. I am shaking. 

6 hours ago, elevate said:

 

Oh she devoured :jonny5: !!! I love the sultry, yearning, Hyolyn. 

Way too talented for this world. I am shaking. 

33 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Dang JYP, how is it possible to make the official MV looks cheaper than Choreo MV. 
 

1 hour ago, Cyanide said:

 

how many more SOTYs does 4th gen leader aespa need to put out this year to show on this list? @newaespa

GIRLSET : "Spend some money on me, money on me, some money on me"

JYP : no.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.