Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

The way Belift Lab is openly stealing from other groups is ******* hilarious. At least koreans are finally #noticing. 

Next Koreans going to notice whenever Kia does something cool, Hyundai copies it.

 

:cm:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

I've been thinking about this for the last few listens and the line should be "bring out the colour, nae mamdaero, bring out the colour, it's how we ROLL" (not "how we do", which doesn't rhyme and forces an abrupt transition). I'm willing to overlook it, but I am correct. 

 

In other news, this song has been growing on me all day. And I already loved it. It randomly made think of when Yeji said she needed 8 listens to fully appreciate Gold. I remember giving Gold a few listens but then I started thinking about The Golden Girls episode where they had to decide between different coffins or cremation for a neighbour. 

 

 

oh, he looks amazing

 

Gz1GOfnaoAgV8xY?format=jpg&name=largeGz1DkdDWEAAPr_B?format=jpg&name=large

Gz1DkdFWkAA07ZD?format=jpg&name=largeGz1MHYCasAEHFHp?format=jpg&name=4096x409Gz1OcZDaoAEoP7i?format=jpg&name=4096x409Gz1OcgobsAAOaMQ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto6

45 minutes ago, Acuminatus said:

:hippo::duca:

1st full album omg 

 

I hope Japan ist gonna come through with the units :WAP:

 

What a great year for my faves ENGODPEN :clap3:. They worked hard and deserve it all :heart2: 

 

Suhole has gotten so good at English :'( 

 

Chanyeol with the fuckass bowl cut :'( 

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

Suhole has gotten so good at English :'( 

 

Chanyeol with the fuckass bowl cut :'( 

Suho is so hot 

 

girl-open-legs-bed-split.gif

This is so cute, filmed and directed by the members themselves :ghostface: One of my favorite songs on the album..

This is truly Lee Know's song like Chan said it was. He has such a beautiful tone meant for pop choruses. His second chorus at 2:27 is pop perfection I fear :ghostface:

 

Edited by Pluto6

the only time Lee Knowles posts anything but a black square on Instagram is when he has a brand deal :skull: we live

even if you stan illit you should at least acknowledge that they wouldn't exist in their current form if not for newjeans lbr

3 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

:hippo::duca:

another intergalactic sci-fi serve from the queens of japan

frank herbert is shaking

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.