Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, romiskes said:

 

and the 70% of those album sales will be going to idid and kiiikiii

spacer.png

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

42 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

All of this in their 10th year when 90% of groups cease to exist in half of this time :clap3:

 

 

american queens :clap3: once they announce those US stadium dates :jonny5:

31 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

american queens :clap3: once they announce those US stadium dates :jonny5:

Idk what's taking them so long tbh….if the last tour was so successful for them, I can only imagine what this tour is gonna be like :WAP:

Oh wow she's been rejected for a long time, I'm really happy for all her success with Demon hunters

 

 

Really surprised and excited to see the confirmation of Wendy on music shows.

 

I believe this might be the first time (in a long time...or ever) that a former SM female soloist has been able to promote a solo comeback on music shows like this, after leaving SM. 

 

 

It just makes me even more curious about who is behind ASND that they were able to achieve this 

 

They have also packed her schedule even more around her comeback date and then she is going on tour, congratulations Wendy :clap3:

 

 

 

Edited by Zack

So Bewave, a girl group, is going to go from a 6 member group to a 3 member group, and the 3 leftover girls are going to be another 3 member group, they say.  Bold strategy, cotton.

 

 

Bewave had a couple certified nugu bops.  Although, I never got the sense there were 2 separate girl groups in hiding here.  It's not even close to being a Lightsum situation.

 

:cm:

Neither arthritis nor osteoporosis is going to keep her down.

 

 

She remains special.

 

:cm:

6 hours ago, Butters said:

announced their cb at the newark show today. its probably gonna be called "FUN".

 

:heart2:

this is lovely but the botox is cracking me up

Was walking to the corner coffee shop that's next to the local gym, and bumped into this Gym Bro. My right AirPod fell out, and he picked it up for me and asked what I was jamming too. I just tried to laugh and walk away quickly, he said no man really I might know the song. So I said it was Kpop. He was like "oh, like That Demon Kpop Hunter stuff?"

and I was like " No, like Girls Generation" then told him to check out the song on YouTube.

:jonny5:

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I'm sorry that it hurts you
No, I'm sorry I ain't sorry
Stray Kids, big boys makin' money
Stray Kids, you're their number one fan now
You can only see them at their sold-out shows
 (Sold-out show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Biggest Concerts by Asian acts outside of Asia:

 

Tickets Sold; Artist; Venue; Event Date

58,691; #StrayKids at Stade de France; 07/26/2025

58,691; #StrayKids at Stade de France; 07/27/2025

57,292; #BTS at Wembley Stadium; 06/01/2019

57,292; #BTS at Wembley Stadium; 06/02/2019

57,025; #TWICE at Foro Sol; 02/02/2024

57,025; #TWICE at Foro Sol; 02/03/2024

56,749; #BLACKPINK at Foro Sol; 04/26/2023

56,749; #BLACKPINK at Foro Sol; 04/27/2023

56,520; #BTS at Rose Bowl; 05/04/2019

56,520; #BTS at Rose Bowl; 05/05/2019

55,240; #StrayKids at Estadio do Morumbi; 04/05/2025

55,240; #StrayKids at Estadio do Morumbi; 04/06/2025

54,982; #StrayKids at Estadio GNP Seguros; 04/12/2025

54,982; #StrayKids at Estadio GNP Seguros; 04/13/2025

53,729; #BTS at SoFi Stadium; 12/01/2021

53,729; #BTS at SoFi Stadium; 12/02/2021

53,664; #BTS at Stade de France; 06/07/2019

53,664; #BTS at Stade de France; 06/08/2019

53,147; #BTS at SoFi Stadium; 11/27/2021

53,147; #BTS at SoFi Stadium; 11/28/2021

52,781; #BLACKPINK at Stade de France; 07/15/2023

50,374; #StrayKids at Stadio Olimpico; 07/30/2025

50,210; #BTS at Allegiant Stadium; 04/15/2022

50,210; #BTS at Allegiant Stadium; 04/16/2022

49,745; #StrayKids at Rogers Stadium; 06/29/2025

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

2 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

Neither arthritis nor osteoporosis is going to keep her down.

 

 

She remains special.

 

:cm:

Wait she really has both

2 hours ago, motherpills said:

this is lovely but the botox is cracking me up

Isnt she like 23 years old why would she be using that o.o

 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Was walking to the corner coffee shop that's next to the local gym, and bumped into this Gym Bro. My right AirPod fell out, and he picked it up for me and asked what I was jamming too. I just tried to laugh and walk away quickly, he said no man really I might know the song. So I said it was Kpop. He was like "oh, like That Demon Kpop Hunter stuff?"

and I was like " No, like Girls Generation" then told him to check out the song on YouTube.

:jonny5:

 

And then what?? Did you get his number?

 

f.gif

Love Bebe though. STAYC have been delivering bop after bop for years. I don't get why Korea didn't send I Want It to #1 where it belongs.

 

 

18 minutes ago, FACT said:

This tea

 

not when whiplash is one of the most popular and beloved kpop songs in recent years

12 minutes ago, Edu said:

not when whiplash is one of the most popular and beloved kpop songs in recent years

And what about that ? :skull: Bebe is still the best song out of the three

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.