Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

why are some knetz so offended by this?:bibliahh: let the guy be goofy

23 minutes ago, Butters said:

its also such a marketing win for the Kpop industry that they kept "Kpop" in the title of the movie and reinforced the audience's association with it instead of just naming it Popstar Demon Hunters or something. I'm not a marketing expert by any means but I would have not believed that a movie with that title could ever be big as Frozen or Encanto :deadbanana2:

Eh, the "kpop industry" has been trying reeeeally hard to move away from "kpop" as a branding, thinking it limits them when in reality, "kpop" is the only remaining form of relevant state sponsored "pop" music during this moment as the CIA winds down their homothug operations.  What the "kpop industry" really deserves is for this to have been called Squid Game Demon Hunters or something.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

16 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Eh, the "kpop industry" has been trying reeeeally hard to move away from "kpop" as a branding, thinking it limits them when in reality, "kpop" is the only remaining form of relevant state sponsored "pop" music during this moment as the CIA winds down their homothug operations.  What the "kpop industry" really deserves is for this to have been called Squid Game Demon Hunters or something.

 

:cm:

:cm:

On 8/22/2025 at 8:10 PM, Witnessed ET said:

He has such a beautiful face, in surprised he's not talked about more as a visual in kpop tbh. Is it because he's not ghostly pale? But then again Mingyu is considered one of THE visuals despite being tanned so I don't think that's the case. Who picked Jin as the visual member when V exists 

I think the only reason the company gave Jin this position is because he's the only member who fits Korean beauty standards. Otherwise, they knew Taehyung would attract attention the moment he was introduced, so they kept him a secret for so long. Everyone knows Taehyung is the real visual in the group. :gaycat:

GAP x Katseye is the best marketing move since like…forever. They did their big one  :bird:

50k for Joy first week???? :rip:
 

I really expected more from her. But to be fair music wise she had the weakest material and the concept was also really basic. The did her absolutely dirty:( 
 

that explains why Yeri solo debut wasn't even on the table tho  :suburban:

How It's Done should have been a K/DA or a BLACKPINK comeback? Why was it wasted on an animated movie? 

Edited by Josh

9 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

50k for Joy first week???? :rip:
 

I really expected more from her. But to be fair music wise she had the weakest material and the concept was also really basic. The did her absolutely dirty:( 
 

that explains why Yeri solo debut wasn't even on the table tho  :suburban:

even I didn't order a copy... the concept was just not that good and I disliked the pics. just was not worth the money

I love supporting the girls, but its gotta be worth it. and the album versions were ugly

 

:suburban:

Ceremony actually being somewhat catchy after 20 listens...

 

abby-lee-miller-dance-moms.gif

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@youresotoxic birth K-pop here tbh

 

and there will never be anyone like her again. truly one of the most iconic soloists to ever debut.

we love you BoA, Happy Anniversary queen :clap3:

 

294f3804ba4b12f7e7dc975e16068ba4ee2331b6.gifv

I'm back and I just wanted to say

 

NJZ karma with all korean hybe groups flopping

pigD jail

shaman ate

Edited by Cyanide

If we ever get a Yeri solo they better design that packaging so it fits in with the rest of the SM RV solo debuts

 

spacer.png

a Yeri solo would be the best thing to ever come out of kpop

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

 

still can't get over how hot he looked this entire music video

the best nct solo debut still

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

All these years dating Crush and not single song coming out of it. Like Joy girl... 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

a Yeri solo would be the best thing to ever come out of kpop

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Streets say she is making a sequel to this Classic RV song as her solo debut.

(Streets being the voices in my head)

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

7 hours ago, Butters said:

its also such a marketing win for the Kpop industry that they kept "Kpop" in the title of the movie and reinforced the audience's association with it instead of just naming it Popstar Demon Hunters or something. I'm not a marketing expert by any means but I would have not believed that a movie with that title could ever be big as Frozen or Encanto :deadbanana2:

Ngl the name alone screamed FLOP so I'm shook :rip: 

I really love the vibe of these two vids, like the open nature settings / the Summer nostalgia / friends just fooling around and such. So I looked up the director - "Jinooya Makes" for both - and he also directed Riize's Memories and Impossible, along with Aespa's Thirsty. Just thought that was interesting. Kind of wish more directors just steal from this dude and drop the CGI heavy videos in favour of more evergreen backdrops. 

 

 

 

And now it dominates the box office too. This is insane. Like if this was a normal theatrical movie release instead of a limited one, it probably would have grossed over a billion in a lifetime like Frozen

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.