Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

it's good but the way i would've LOVED this if it was like 3 minutes :weeps:

glad it has a bridge at least though

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Better than Attitude but they were very lazy with the prechorus and the outro 

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Why isn't Anna everywhere ?? Teddy DO SOMETHING!!!

Because they're going with Ella, for now.

 

:cm:

IVE having a whole countdown on spotify meanwhile the mini is not even put yet on apple music

the disrespect is too much

spacer.png

that was way too short, post-chorus was cute but otherwise not very memorable

 

visuals were great though 

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

 

I like it more than I've expected. The post-bridge instrument :WAP:

The MV looks really expensive tho :-* Only hate the bowling set but get that Miu Miu coin I guess

Short-haired Rei is on another level :jonny6:

XOXZ was so much better than i was expecting :smiley:

 

the ohh ohh ohh part is gonna be stuck in my head 

 

i just wish they didnt use rap for the chorus

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

 

Please never let Wonyoung working on their TT again! First Attitude and now this one :deadbanana4:. Literally their weakest chorus, even Baddie was more memorable…

 

Ryan S Jhun is probably laughing right now :toofunny3:


But Rei looks sickening though! 

I only like the 'oooooh,' it makes me feel nostalgic and I don't even know why.
But there's just way too much going on in the video. I get the idea (clearly inspired by XG's clips with all the over-the-top effects), but here it's really too much, it burns my eyes and you can't even properly rewatch a single scene.

Ok IVE :clap3:

 

loved the Ooh Ooh parts and the bridge with Liz was good. We needed more melodies though, the beat really carried the song. But I liked it overall :clap3:

The video is amazing, they look great. Excited for the live stages now, Gaeul was FEEELING herself :jonnycat:

video and visuals are AMAZING :WAP:

 

sadly I don't like the song and I just know I cannot get into that chorus

attitude >>

That beat drop in the chorus is nasty :deadbanana4:

Like the verse was so good and building up to something

18 minutes ago, romiskes said:

 

You know what, i wanted a dark era but I'm not mad. Queen always delivers quality when she's in her musician/composer bag. Let's hope that full album announcement comes s immediately after this though. 

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Please never let Wonyoung working on their TT again! First Attitude and now this one :deadbanana4:. Literally their weakest chorus, even Baddie was more memorable…

 

Ryan S Jhun is probably laughing right now :toofunny3:


But Rei looks sickening though! 

Do you seriously believe that Wonyoung is contributing more to the song other than writing a few lyrics? 


 

Edited by Pluto6

Well… I think Sunmi is going to disappoint me again… I guess I just need to stop caring about her. The last thing I enjoyed from her was Heart Burn.

There is not one Gen 4 GG title that blew me away this year. All of them have been lacking. What's going on? 

YG is setting himself up. why would you publicly share that you're aiming for the Hot100 by 2026 when Hot Sauce couldn't even go Top 100 domestically?

ad views dont count for the hot 100. :suburban:

 

 

Just now, Asscatchem said:

YG is setting himself up. why would you publicly share that you're aiming for the Hot100 by 2026 when Hot Sauce couldn't even go Top 100 domestically?

ad views dont count for the hot 100. :suburban:

 

 

If Ateez could do it, they can too :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

There is not one Gen 4 GG title that blew me away this year. All of them have been lacking. What's going on? 

?

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.