Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

the "IVE members all look like each other" that kpop stans keep pushing on social media is starting to give racism :rip:

like they share the same make up style and you still can tell who is who :rip:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Gaeul blonde hair and now she has some lines oh wow after like 2.0 

 spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the "IVE members all look like each other" that kpop stans keep pushing on social media is starting to give racism :rip:

like they share the same make up style and you still can tell who is who :rip:

They don't even look like each other but they want to find a way to drag wonyoung spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

They need to work on Wonyoung's styling cause she doesn't stand out anymore :biblionny: 

It's the ugly bangs at least during baddie era it was cute but this one :rip:

the EP is good :jonny5: IVE SWITCH still their best tho

wild bird started out great and i was ready to stan but it turned out to be a skip

:clack:

Rooting for IVE to take down the kpop hunter or whatever

 

even though the fandom of that strawberry girl have been very very very nasty towards global superstar KARINA, especially in the IG post posted by Bvlgari :gayalipacat1:

XOXZ is pretty fun; gonna give it a few more listens and see if it becomes a hit, but I mostly like it. Some sort of mash up between Heya and Baddie, whereas the MV is Ariana's No Tears / NJ's Supernatural, with a random interlude for bowling. :rip:

 

I feel like Starship in general is soooo safe lately, though. Like, I have this problem with KiiKii as well outside of the MVs. The producers seem like they're afraid of everything, lol. The base is good; just give us a bit MORE. Hire some gay or something, idk.  

2 hours ago, CrisPop said:

 

 

 

 

WENDY HOUSTON :clap3::clap3::clap3:

 

 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

 

This is fun and the MV is kinda hilarious. The lyrics are very relatable if I'm on a bus and it's raining, but then I'm off the bus and the world is somewhat acceptable again. :suburban:

XOXZ is a banger, obsessed. That MV was also a great plus, the previous era was such a let down in the visual department, IVE is finally back.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, paddii_ said:

Who would've thought „Stacy Girls it's going down". Was their career trajectory. Can't believe these tracks came from the same people that gave us Fancy and Gotta Go. What happened :rip:

"Bebe" is so much better than "Fancy" and "Gotta Go." This forum is legit crazy.

 

OT: IVE's song is good, but the MV is trying to do way too much. Feels like the special effects department just needed a Xanax or something.

The change on the last chorus is not needed. :deadbanana: They're not babymonster or blackpink, dang it.

Aside from that and the length of the track, i think XOXZ is so good especially the oooh oohs part.

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

the "IVE members all look like each other" that kpop stans keep pushing on social media is starting to give racism :rip:

like they share the same make up style and you still can tell who is who :rip:

Just in general and not specific to Ive, I see a lot of this "they all look alike" stuff on message boards in Korea.  And I'm like, come on, you're not even trying!

 

:cm:

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

"Bebe" is so much better than "Fancy" and "Gotta Go." This forum is legit crazy.

Ummm :biblionny:  I can't believe what I just read

3 hours ago, CrisPop said:

 

 

 

 

@ASNDLABEL I want playlisting. Autoplay. Streaming farms. Every payola that can be made. I want inflated numbers. Botted likes. Unskippable ads. Bought awards. Paid critics. I want fraudulence like the label is at the brink of bankruptcy. No more love and light strategies. This comeback needs to be big.

Edited by youresotoxic

16 minutes ago, Eternium said:

"Bebe" is so much better than "Fancy" and "Gotta Go." This forum is legit crazy.

 

 

This is horrific :rip:

GzKnp9DbAAA9zUM?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GzKnp82aUAAAS15?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

@DelRey oh they knew what they were doing... now i gotta buy them all :jonny2:

Edited by youresotoxic

the way Rei has really become the most standout member of IVE for me :jonny2:

 

9775e31ef77be06d18d095f525a605ef7802b460.gifv6fbe762137dc944f096e0d5f8fbe964bd71ea609.gifv

XOXZ gets better with each listen. The first fourth gen title on repeat for me this year :WAP:

 

I hope this will get them a PAK so that we don't get the I Am 3.0 next comeback 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.