Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

love the way the MV looks so far and the beat sounds good asf :jonny2:

@DelRey they may be redeeming themselves after horrible ass Frequency 

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

 

Soyou did that

oh now this is EXCELLENT :jonny5: she sounds and looks amazing :jonnycat:

oh smashpink :WAP: they're literally just watching the mv too :deadbanana2:

 

 

4 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

I didn't like Nerdy whatsoever, but this, this is soooo good :jonny5: lemme get into this EP

 

4 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

I seriously LOVE this :jonnycat: the way they can never miss

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

Cravity already released most of them songs. Its just you don't care for the music but the members. 

Oh, this is funny! Especially when a few days ago I just posted here that the latest CRAVITY release was one of my faves this year, but nice try.

 

Also I stan one of the groups with one of the best discographies from boy groups of the 4th gen and constantly praise their musical input in here so yeah, keep trying, dear.It's not my fault they are pretty, talented and have good music on top of that :(

 

Here, stop crying and listen to one of the best discographies of the 4th gen!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

little-gif-compilation-xo-only-if-you-say-yes-studio-choom-v0-7cmwdz139hcd1.gif?width=375&auto=webp&s=20072d9793c6a0efc1bae8d9d47e1ad216014489

Edited by Darkling

JUMP still increasing on its 5th day oh GODPINK CONTROL ITTT:WAP:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

YES is so ******* cvnt whew 

 

We need more of this sound for aespa and less whatever Dirty Shart was :coffee2:

30 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

JUMP still increasing on its 5th day oh GODPINK CONTROL ITTT:WAP:

 

 

without US promo even.

33 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

JUMP still increasing on its 5th day oh GODPINK CONTROL ITTT:WAP:

 

 

oh wow :jonny:

46 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Oh, this is funny! Especially when a few days ago I just posted here that the latest CRAVITY release was one of my faves this year, but nice try.

 

Also I stan one of the groups with one of the best discographies from boy groups of the 4th gen and constantly praise their musical input in here so yeah, keep trying, dear.I't not my fault their are pretty, talented and have good music on top of that :(

 

Here, stop crying and listen to one of the best discographies of the 4th gen!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

little-gif-compilation-xo-only-if-you-say-yes-studio-choom-v0-7cmwdz139hcd1.gif?width=375&auto=webp&s=20072d9793c6a0efc1bae8d9d47e1ad216014489

Doesn't it fuckin suck that our faves are beautiful AND talented with quality discographies :'(

 

 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

love the way the MV looks so far and the beat sounds good asf :jonny2:

@DelRey they may be redeeming themselves after horrible ass Frequency 

I hope it's good. I miss their old sound tbh

Is this a safe space to say I thought that new Blackpink single is kinda bland and dated :dancehall2: Just feels like a comeback for the sake of it, even though all of them have newfound solo success that should arguably be a bigger priority. Like, that Jennie album was only 4 months ago

5 hours ago, CrisPop said:

 

This sounds like your average Chase Icon song

Spoiler

which is why I'm stanning :WAP:

 

Soyou song is kinda giving K-SOTY to me, it reminds me of Summer Cake's Not In Public

5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Hmm… :biblionny: 

no where near as good as the summer classic that is Cheeky Icy Thang 

really not feeling the sound for this one 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

no where near as good as the summer classic that is Cheeky Icy Thang 

really not feeling the sound for this one 

 

:suburban:

The screeching is so :deadbanana4: 

Why is StayC allergic to good music? What happened them? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.