Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, CrisPop said:


Another VCHA member left. 

I mean she tried to commit suicide so this is not surprising. This group is obviously over 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

33 minutes ago, playboi said:

 

 

This might become a huge scandal in the coming days

Don't they have a Taiwanese member in the group too? :rip:

This is gonna get really awkward

11 minutes ago, illia said:

Don't they have a Taiwanese member in the group too? :rip:

This is gonna get really awkward

I mean isn't the same case for G idle. With Yuqi and Shuhua ? 

58 minutes ago, Adama said:

I mean isn't the same case for G idle. With Yuqi and Shuhua ? 

Yes but has Yuqi ever made such political statements like that on fan apps?

Obviously excluding Chinese sites like Weibo where some idols have no choice but to post some CCP shіt

1 hour ago, Adama said:

I mean isn't the same case for G idle. With Yuqi and Shuhua ? 

Yes and also with f(x) Amber and Victoria. Amber is Taiwanese-American.

2 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

 

 t may be too early to say, but Jump isn't receiving the same level of enthusiasm in SK as expected. Many netizens seem unsure about the song, struggling to connect with it. But, the track has received a lot of acclaim internationally, particularly in Western markets, where critics and fans alike are praising it as irresistibly catchy and a fresh, innovative direction for BP

:clap3: 

 

They should consider themselves lucky if the international audiences haven't given them flacks yet for recent racist scandals + the AI mess in the video + working with an allegedly rapist producer 

9 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

They should consider themselves lucky if the international audiences haven't given them flacks yet for recent racist scandals + the AI mess in the video + working with an allegedly rapist producer 

Well, when it comes to the big 4 groups, fans  of these groups, especially western fans lets things slide

:coffee:

 

12 hours ago, CrisPop said:


Another VCHA member left. 

I hope she's safe and remains far away from the Kpop industry.

 

8 hours ago, Eternium said:


Talent is coming :duca: 

What have they been up to? I feel like I haven't seen them at all since their university performances.

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ok so the Twice album….is different? The preview mix really fooled us because it legit made me think it was mostly R&B, when it turned out to be a way more different approach to their usual sound while still being upbeat :rip:

 

I throughly enjoyed it though. Of course it's short af and I HATE them for it, because most of those songs have so much potential to be fleshed out into something truly amazing. And I noticed something, this whole album is all for the girls. There's a lot of female empowerment and sisterhood subject matter in the songs, good for them. But anyways, it didn't really top FOL as their best album but it's good. My faves on initial listen:

 

 

i'll need to listen again but i really enjoyed seesaw and heartbreak avenue

12 hours ago, Joseline said:

 

 

 

i know somewhere else they can debut if you know what i mean

Twice managed to chart on melon daily :deadbanana2: I wonder why did gidle tank then :rip:

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

They should consider themselves lucky if the international audiences haven't given them flacks yet for recent racist scandals + the AI mess in the video + working with an allegedly rapist producer 

Ironic coming from you :ducky:

Looks like the title (or a B-side) of JOY solo album will be called "Love Splash"

 

She posted a pic of gifts she received from a media agency on SNS but blocked part of the message card, however, some people investigated and it seems like the message was congratulating her on her solo and mentioned "Love Splash"

 

Later, some people discovered a song with this title already registered :omg:

 

EDIT: She also was filming on a beach this week and posted hints on her bubble that look like a wave/splash!

 

Solo of the summer is coming!

 

GvaVlL5WgAAcz4L.jpg?name=orig

Edited by Zack

3 hours ago, Adama said:

I mean isn't the same case for G idle. With Yuqi and Shuhua ? 

During their debut days YuQi did the One China post while Shuhua was adamant and Vocal about Taiwan wasn't part of China. 

4 hours ago, playboi said:

 

 

This might become a huge scandal in the coming days

The Pic pannchoa chose along the article is sending me. I can see her expression being like this while tweeting this :suburban:

 

 

Shownu going live and Monsta X literally was flooding his comments. 

4 hours ago, playboi said:

 

 

This might become a huge scandal in the coming days

This reminds me of the bunch of chinese kpop idols who was forced to publicly post support for One China...

2 hours ago, illia said:

Yes but has Yuqi ever made such political statements like that on fan apps?

Obviously excluding Chinese sites like Weibo where some idols have no choice but to post some CCP shіt

Not on fan app but she did this. It might be so akward.

 

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

During their debut days YuQi did the One China post while Shuhua was adamant and Vocal about Taiwan wasn't part of China. 

 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Yes and also with f(x) Amber and Victoria. Amber is Taiwanese-American.

Amber oppa has been a CCP shill for a while now, chasing that yuan... she and Victoria probably share the same views.

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

I don't blame Chinese idols for doing what they have to do... I know my dear angel Zhang Hao is woke but he'll probably still be forced to make some stupid One China post some day

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

9 hours ago, dangerlady said:

I think twice concerts is a safe space for her. Her voice is already very tiny here and that is with friends

 

And even in their song mashup mina made sure she is just serving visual :laugh: 

 

 

for me, she's my top 3 twice vocalist. Her tone is nice, it's not grating & not boring & her music choices in their concerts fits her well. If she got the confidence of momo and sana, i feel like jype will push her solo. 

I agree! Mina has my fave tone in TWICE...you don't have to have brilliant vocal technique to have an amazing voice color. I think she brightens up every part she's assigned, especially those airy sultry bridges, no wonder why overall she's the 3rd one with most lines in all of Twice's disco.

 

I just wish she would explore more and have fun with it (in MISAMO she has INCREDIBLE lower tones). However, I HATE she gets shafted in every title song. #justice4Mina.


pyV11AN.gif

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.