Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Why do the gay members, who also happen to be the most talented (Zhang Hao and Sunoo) get subjected to endless fatphobia by their absolute dozen counterparts in ZB1 and Enhypen?

 

Is this some sort of homophobic ritual in Korea? :katie:

They all do this to each other it's not a "gay bullying thing" Even on ATRL we joke around and call each other names when we're friendly with one another.

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Twice managed to chart on melon daily :deadbanana2: I wonder why did gidle tank then :rip:

Because they're IDLE now 

11 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Why do the gay members, who also happen to be the most talented (Zhang Hao and Sunoo) get subjected to endless fatphobia by their absolute dozen counterparts in ZB1 and Enhypen?

 

Is this some sort of homophobic ritual in Korea? :katie:

@Save-Me-Oprah #FreeZhangHao

Some of you have such weird takes sometimes I hope you bored and just want to do some trolling. And by the way, I'm not gonna engage in any stupid fan wars nor I feel the need to throw other groups under the bus but you know SVT has a history with alleged fat phobic remarks and jokes too right.

 

blob-blobersdoblers.gif

 

 

11 minutes ago, Cheers said:

They all do this to each other it's not a "gay bullying thing" Even on ATRL we joke around and call each other names when we're friendly with one another.

I would say Jay is even more "bullied" than Sunoo if you know something about these guys dynamic but since you can't use the homophobe attack card on him I guess it doesn't matter 

 

blob-blobersdoblers.gif

43 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

#2 JUMP, BLACKPINK - 7M 

 

:WAP: legends

 

GvqTW5kWUAEEZA9?format=jpg&name=medium

:clap3:The people really waited for BLACKPINK. 

 

 

 For those unfamiliar with East Asian beauty standards, casually calling the skinniest member 'fat' doesn't carry the same weight as it might in the West, it's often just playful teasing among friends. That said, it's interesting how frequently this 'joke' gets directed at Zhang Hao the most, especially since he's arguably the skinniest and most body-conscious member.

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Amber oppa has been a CCP shill for a while now, chasing that yuan... she and Victoria probably share the same views.

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

I knew about Jackson being pro-CCP with the bombardment of "hi Im Jackson wang from China" for every interview but didn't know about Amber oppa selling herself for the RMB

undefined-Imgur.gif

Anyways is always Sunoo akgaes being insufferable and projecting his own insecurities in this poor guy by attacking other groups. I hope now he got his first global ambassadorship they can shut up for a bit and support Sunoo in his endeavors.

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

Growing up in Asian country, me and my friends always call and tease each other that we are getting fat even though we are skinny legends. I guess it's the culture. The fat banter here never really offend people unless you are really fat, then it's a different story :rip:

Most insufferable akgaes in ENGODPEN's fandom

 

1. Sunoo's

2. Sunghoon's

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

Eunwoo... that should've been your solo debut song and not that horrible snoozefest you released

now this song is a HIT

 

monica-90s.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

3 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Anyways is always Sunoo akgaes being insufferable and projecting his own insecurities in this poor guy by attacking other groups. I hope now he got his first global ambassadorship they can shut up for a bit and support Sunoo in his endeavors.

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

Sunoo obviously feels comfortable being himself around the members. When they were all listing Post Malone he felt comfortable enough to say Lady Gaga like :laugh:

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

zach-campbell-i-hear-sum.gif

Him and Mingyu have the potential to be the biggest male stars in 3rd gen kpop (outside of BTS members) if they get the right material. I mean they kinda already are but I'm talking as music artists

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, fais_2311 said:

Growing up in Asian country, me and my friends always call and tease each other that we are getting fat even though we are skinny legends. I guess it's the culture. The fat banter here never really offend people unless you are really fat, then it's a different story :rip:

I'm not from an Asian country and I too do these kind of jokes with my friends (of course because none of us are really fat and we know those comments are not gonna bother us anyway) so idk why it's really a problem when idols that are supposedly friends banter like this with each other, even when the Korean beauty standards are ****. Like, we do not really know what relationship they have with food or with their own bodies unless they say something about it or state they don't like those types of jokes so, again, I think most of the times it is just an issue of people projecting on them.

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

 

8 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Most insufferable akgaes in ENGODPEN's fandom

 

1. Sunoo's

2. Sunghoon's

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

d9076c4d6a8e71c02e42ee5d13b0b563.jpg

Lots of you gays bot plays on last fm to have high plays in discord servers and twitter circles. So as much as I abhor blackpink that stats fm is just embarrassing for the blink doing that and not blackpink.

8 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Most insufferable akgaes in ENGODPEN's fandom

 

1. Sunoo's

2. Sunghoon's

 

undefined-Imgur.gif

Most of Sunoo's akgaes are 'fake' woke fans. I noticed lot of them are fans of Treasure/TXT/aespa/NewJeans and only posted about Sunoo when it comes to fat-shaming and bullying issues and just used this issue to drag down ENHYPEN. Sunghoon akgaes though :rip: They really think they will marry Sunghoon when at the end of the day we know Sunghoon will marry me. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.