Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

 

You can check it for yourself, not like they made up the numbers

 

https://stats.fm/album/57190344

 

Of course it's impossible that's why there's a theory of them being bots

Idk where this million is going but it's clearly not working for Jump  :toofunny3:

 

 

Edited by Adama

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

27 minutes ago, the good guy_duh said:

Jump is an instant click for me, a trashy euro-bop :clap3:

 

Not really feeling the English Twice songs, they will never top The Feels :sorry:

 

 

Im really pissed they gave up the bubblegum pop stuff :monkey:

 

I get that the girls are likely tired of singing these songs but to me this is Twice and not strategy and all the newer stuff 

 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

I love how people rewrite history here because when twice was dropping signal or knock knock they were dragged to hell. The truth is only a few of their titles are acclaimed so the I miss the old twice is a lie. 

spacer.png

The phags that hate Knock Knock literally hate themselves

 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I have to give it to @Pluto6 stray kids have been on the dutch news all day for their show today which apparently is the biggest kpop concert ever here!

It's nice to see others here experiencing and acknowledging their real-life impact. But yeah, they're huge in Europe, and it's actually one of their biggest markets - which is wild, considering how tough it is to crack the European market for K-pop acts.

 

People including locals living in cities where SKZ have performed say it genuinely felt like the main event of the entire city - everyone was talking about it, from the locals to the news, and the streets being crowded with fans etc. 

 

I didn't nickname them Stray GLOBAL for nothing I fear :clap3:

 

Edited by Pluto6

Ttwieo
Ttwieo
Ttwieo
Ttwieo
So come up with me, I'll take you high
That Prima donna, spice up your life
You know I got that **** that you like
So come up with me, run up, uh, jump (ttwieo)

spacer.png

Imagine winning SOTY with this:

 

While flopping with quality like this:

 

Like how?

d6d75efef4ff3f72c161b49f7c3a1bb9.gif

 

why hate godnal when shart the night away exists

:clack:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Idk where this million is going but it's clearly not working for Jump  :toofunny3:

 

 

:bibliahh:The usuals are at work to trash bp!

Edited by LovemeTear

as one of this thread's certified st!nks here is my honest review :gaynetcat4:

 

from the moment I saw the first tour vid I knew I'd love JUMP

this europop excellence is something that kpop needs to explore a lot more

choreo, performance, energy.. I stan!

 

now the actual studio version:

rosé and jisoo do not sound good on this song imo. now I know jisus' voice is not for everyone but she sounds flawless on AMORTAGE so.. and rosé just sounds off? idk.. I think it's probably just mixed cheaply

jennie is the only one sounding good, lisa as well albeit very autotuned (but that could be a stylistic choice)

 

the video didn't do that much for me, I get they tried to do something different and I love all of the looks! but all the crowd shots and the lack of choreo is a letdown

it lacks energy because of that but it'll probably grow on me more in the next few days :clown:

 

it's funny to see all the kpop stans /fake blinks crying tho how they want the old sound/video look back when they were all begging for something new when PV released :-* 

 

TLDR.. JUMP is a smash and that chorus bass goes OFF :WAP: and all the awesome people that worked on it aren't the problem but it lacks budget and is rushed imo, so I am a little disappointed tbh

 

this shot tho :worship: my queens!

all the successful 3rd gen gg releasing the same day :jonnycat: I'm so used to give 

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Hyo running the scenes like the Cartel@Sheep 

spacer.png

Not you doxxing my day job :boat:

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The chorus to Jump sounds so empty in the car :rip: 

might be your car coz that bass goes off in my car lol :gaycatina1:

Why do people want BLACKPINK to release meaningful songs? that's not who they are as BLACKPINK, yes their solo albums showed a different side of themselves than who they are as BLACKPINK but they've always been upbeat party music with the occassional ballad or midtempo. Jump isn't innovative to i-fans but it was different for BLACKPINK and their usual formula. 

1 hour ago, kokonk said:

Signal is one of Twice's best TTs. :gaycat2:

 

 

Wignal and What is Love got me into Kpop. :WAP:

11 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

might be your car coz that bass goes off in my car lol :gaycatina1:

It's more like the horn sounds so empty in open space 

Wignal having haters PRESSED 7 years later. oh the song of the millennium you are...

 

wonyoung-ive.gif

Signal winning SOTY over Love Scenario or D4 was so shady ! Mnet really deserved a boycott from YGe at that time 

Edited by Adama

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.