Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Queenyoncee said:

 

 

  Hide contents

chile-stfu.gif

 

a true vocalist, thank you for reminding me again

 

whitney-houston-singers.gif

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

she sounded SOOO good :jonny5:so glad shes been getting more singing parts, her voice is legit everything :clap3:

plus her getting the first chorus in This Is For :clap3:

:sabrina:
 

Jo yuri isn't safe 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

a true vocalist, thank you for reminding me again

 

whitney-houston-singers.gif

Momoriah Carey :clap3:

Not 1M streams coming from one user :skull: 

 

Even the one in #2 place has streamed it for 1,078 minutes = 18 hours.

 

Is the song even out for 18 hours yet? :deadbanana2: Even if it does, meaning they just keep it on an endless loop

Jump (the song) is GREAT. But by contrast, the MV was HORRIBLE :rip:

 

I wish the outro of the song was a bit longer and more amped, but overall the song is very boppable and catchy.

 

And interesting to see they almost matched aespa in terms of K-chart debut.

 

 

Edited by Zack

20 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I love how people rewrite history here because when twice was dropping signal or knock knock they were dragged to hell. The truth is only a few of their titles are acclaimed so the I miss the old twice is a lie. 

spacer.png

KTRL not serving taste as usual, what's new?

12 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Not 1M streams coming from one user :skull: 

 

Even the one in #2 place has streamed it for 1,078 minutes = 18 hours.

 

Is the song even out for 18 hours yet? :deadbanana2: Even if it does, meaning they just keep it on an endless loop

 

12 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Not 1M streams coming from one user :skull: 

 

Even the one in #2 place has streamed it for 1,078 minutes = 18 hours.

 

Is the song even out for 18 hours yet? :deadbanana2: Even if it does, meaning they just keep it on an endless loop

When will yall stop believe **** these jobless accounts post?

 

it's not even possible to have listened to JUMP a million times

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Jump (the song) is GREAT. But by contrast, the MV was HORRIBLE :rip:

 

I wish the outro of the song was a bit longer and more amped, but overall the song is very boppable and catchy.

 

And interesting to see they almost matched aespa in terms of K-chart debut.

The MV is much better than the song :deadbanana:

I actually wish I could hear the great song ya'll hearing because the new MV is a lot of fun and I don't wanna watch it on mute.

16 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Would Twitter user TheFlopKpop lie?



 

IMG_9515.gif?ex=68723146&is=6870dfc6&hm=

 

30 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

chile-stfu.gif

 

?

 

Just now, OrbitNumber1 said:

The MV is much better than the song :deadbanana:

I actually wish I could hear the great song ya'll hearing because the new MV is a lot of fun and I don't wanna watch it on mute.

I have the opposite opinion. The song is an excellent club hit homage and a fresh take on their signature sound, even down to the brass synths calling back to Kill This Love.

 

The MV was just really really bizarre to me. In some scenes they didn't look like themselves, some group shots looked pasted together and the CGI/AI also threw off a lot of the scenes even more. You could also kinda tell a little bit that they haven't been together as a group for a while.

 

If they weren't gonna do any dancing I would've rather they went all out on the "unattainably glamorous" vibe they've gone for in the past. This kitschy, quirky, humorous angle didn't really work for them and seemed awkward.

 

I will stream the song though because it was great. Just the MV didn't really hit the brief for me.

14 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

 

When will yall stop believe **** these jobless accounts post?

 

it's not even possible to have listened to JUMP a million times

 

10 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

Would Twitter user TheFlopKpop lie?



 

IMG_9515.gif?ex=68723146&is=6870dfc6&hm=
 

 

You can check it for yourself, not like they made up the numbers

 

https://stats.fm/album/57190344

 

Of course it's impossible that's why there's a theory of them being bots

22 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

The MV is much better than the song :deadbanana:

I actually wish I could hear the great song ya'll hearing because the new MV is a lot of fun and I don't wanna watch it on mute.

Oh no girl I will never watch that stupid mess again 

I have to give it to @Pluto6 stray kids have been on the dutch news all day for their show today which apparently is the biggest kpop concert ever here!

49 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

a true vocalist, thank you for reminding me again

 

whitney-houston-singers.gif

Momo & Taeyeon duet, When?

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I love how people rewrite history here because when twice was dropping signal or knock knock they were dragged to hell. The truth is only a few of their titles are acclaimed so the I miss the old twice is a lie. 

spacer.png

TWICE themselves don't even like Signal esp Jihyo spacer.png

I wish nothing but the worst for TheFlopKpop, KPOP FLOP, and Aespann Jeans. The 4th gen version of STAND.

Jump is an instant click for me, a trashy euro-bop :clap3:

 

Not really feeling the English Twice songs, they will never top The Feels :sorry:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.