Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Both TWICE and BLACKPINK made amazing songs it's crazy how both of these groups dropped their work on the same day

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 minutes ago, CrisPop said:


Another VCHA member left. 

Wasn't she just on the live with them.. I hate how KG exposed her self exit attempt for her lawsuit And now she probably doesn't want to burden the rest of the group with that fact. Hope she finds what's best for her, she ate up Only One

 

 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

why hate godnal when shart the night away exists

:clack:

Dance the Gays Away…. A dark moment where Koreans showed how conservative they are

 

:clack:

Edited by Vrx.

OH MY GIRL first released the music video for "Nonstop" on April 27, 2020 at 6 p.m. KST, meaning that it took approximately 5 years, 2 months, and 13 days to hit the 100 million mark.

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, CrisPop said:


Another VCHA member left. 

Just disband the group at this point 

54 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Both TWICE and BLACKPINK made amazing songs it's crazy how both of these groups dropped their work on the same day

did they ever drop on the same day before?

14 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

JYP needs to end VCHA and let the girls go at this point. I have no clue how they'll rebut the group with KG's abuse allegations following the new group for the rest of their careers :rip:

Even if it's the right thing to do, JYP will probably avoid this at all costs, because it could be taken as admitting guilt or trying to cover up the situation again, which could help the lawsuit against them. I agree, they need to let these girls leave the company. I can't imagine the pressure and atmosphere behind the scenes for them right now.

 

A redebut is not a good idea either though. The situation is a complete mess and if all the allegations are true, it should never have been allowed to happen. It's shocking.

 

Edited by Zack

It is sad that Twice will never have again a cultural reset as TT:gaycat7: 

4 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

It is sad that Twice will never have again a cultural reset as TT:gaycat7: 

They did with Fancy though 

I forgot twice have lollapalooza. It makes sense why Mina only have 1 line.

I liked both songs released by BLACKPINK & TWICE, the music videos were fun especially the TWICE mv they looked gorgeous.

 

I liked the album it'll take some time to really decide on overall favorites but these were by far my 2 standouts so far. Mars would've been elevated so much by a 3rd chorus and a godly middle 8 from Mina 

 

Pure Dance-pop Bliss :jonny5:

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

I forgot twice have lollapalooza. It makes sense why Mina only have 1 line.

What does it mean?

 

wonyoung-ive.gif

 

 

 

This queen is always so happy, she lives on her own world

 

IIrngVS.gif

 

 

59 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

What does it mean?

 

wonyoung-ive.gif

 

I think lolla is live? Mina lacks confidence in her singing

15 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

I think lolla is live? Mina lacks confidence in her singing

Wait this is news to me, because she was pretty confident during the tour though. Yeah her natural voice resonance is much lower than anybody else in the group, so you couldn't hear her sometimes but sis was still singing well. She's a better technical singer than Sana, Dahyun etc. I'm sure she'll do well, just amp up her mic's volume a bit

:suburban:

Edited by Witnessed ET

 

interesting.. was the song not finished when they filmed the video? jisoo is lipping a whole different set of lyrics. "talk it" is like the only accurate line s:wan:

 

Ok so the Twice album….is different? The preview mix really fooled us because it legit made me think it was mostly R&B, when it turned out to be a way more different approach to their usual sound while still being upbeat :rip:

 

I throughly enjoyed it though. Of course it's short af and I HATE them for it, because most of those songs have so much potential to be fleshed out into something truly amazing. And I noticed something, this whole album is all for the girls. There's a lot of female empowerment and sisterhood subject matter in the songs, good for them. But anyways, it didn't really top FOL as their best album but it's good. My faves on initial listen:

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

28 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

I think lolla is live? Mina lacks confidence in her singing

Oh, I see 

I hope the queen have fun and make a good performance tho 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.