Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I can see the headlines now…

 

"'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'

 

"I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practical artistic mediums," the singer claimed. "I hired a queer image interpreter to create the single cover through algorithm-based technology to highlight that while the message can approximate, it is ultimately up to the viewer to discern what is real and what is fake. Delusional, my new single, poses the same question."

 

The artist has received Nobel Prize buzz for her unconventional and uncompromising guerilla marketing tactic. Reports have emerged showing data trends of young consumers searching for ways to discern between real and fake AI since the track and its artwork began to go viral."

 

whitney-houston.gif

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

4 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

I can see the headlines now…

 

"'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'

 

"I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practical artistic mediums," the singer claimed. "I hired a queer image interpreter to create the single cover through algorithm-based technology to highlight that while the message can approximate, it is ultimately up to the viewer to discern what is real and what is fake. Delusional, my new single, poses the same question."

 

The artist has received Nobel Prize buzz for her unconventional and uncompromising guerilla marketing tactic. Reports have emerged showing data trends of young consumers searching for ways to discern between real and fake AI since the track and its artwork began to go viral."

 

whitney-houston.gif

Did you write this with AI?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

even this would've been a better cover, and it's cheap 

 

 

Yesss I'd prefer this

2 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Did you write this with AI?

spacer.png

No but thank you for the compliment

 

whitney-houston.gif

1 hour ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

even this would've been a better cover, and it's cheap 

 

 

Yes boobs yes hit single

4 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Did you write this with AI?

spacer.png

I'm so glad you asked— really, that's what this single is trying to do. Start these conversations. Kesha is succeeding with what she set out to do. I think we can expect to see some legislation about cracking down on AI use by Q3 2025 thanks to this!

 

whitney-houston.gif

54 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

and who cares if the cover is AI, boohoo one job less for some random instagram self proclaimed graphic designer, there are bigger fish to fry, but if you're gonna get AI to make your visuals, atleast make sure they're cute!

this stupid ass take and you're serious too… :rip:

I am so embarrassed by the AI cover I am losing it !!!!! she needs to change it and release a statement about it or something :biblionny:

Even if you AI a cover, can't you put the image in photoshop afterwards to correct the spelling mistakes? :skull:

The center bag spelling 'DELLUSONAL'. Please delete this mess Kesha. 

2 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

 

She's not Meghan Trainor

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

I am so embarrassed by the AI cover I am losing it !!!!! she needs to change it and release a statement about it or something :biblionny:

you're the statement baby 

don't you see, it's all meta. she's making us all delusional by thinking it's just a placeholder when in fact it is not 

 

spacer.png

if this ***** keeps up the bamboozling this era i'll only stream hey stephen from now on. good luck booking those 100 million joyride spotify streams the base keeps talking about mama

 

spacer.png

Do we even know if the cover is AI for real? Chile, let's keep it together for a second. :deadbanana:

 

So happy we're getting Delusional, the negativity and chart obsession is not needed k thx. :giraffe:
 

And the Joyride music video is not underwhelming. It feels like an introduction of what's to come, I like all the villains being called after her songs, imagine if we get visuals for each one of them explaining what they did to Mother. And if that's the case, we're getting Delusional with the most charismatic villain of all.

Edited by ChooseyLover

that single artwork could've been a few bags from a thrift store, spray paint and 10 minutes... using AI for that... dont piss me off

 

but im still looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

less than a minute to create without typos

GeotCfbLRcK1UkjdUGUMbA

 

but I'm perched

and its also hideous as **** and used like a bottle of water to make so...

5 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

all the misspellings... is that an AI cover?

I was going to drag her for vandalizing all those bags that could've been given to people in need, but wow, now that you point it out this is even worse - AI-generated content, the death of artistry and creativity. Yuck! :biblio:

i kinda love the cover and the misspellings nshffbdb kesha is such a mess:bibliahh:

She told her fans not to use AI but then she's doing this? Oh, Kesha...Hopefully the song is a banger

90020e57007ba9df6cc73639ba49d3c9

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

you're the statement baby 

don't you see, it's all meta. she's making us all delusional by thinking it's just a placeholder when in fact it is not 

 

spacer.png

Not her going from romanian popcorn to meta-pop. I'm glad her college philosophy classes are paying off

 

Delusional will change the pop music ladscape like Scream did with the horror genre

 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

She told her fans not to use AI but then she's doing this? Oh, Kesha...Hopefully the song is a banger

90020e57007ba9df6cc73639ba49d3c9

When did she say that 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.