Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Mornings said:

as an artist I love AI. It's a tool just like anything else. People who hate AI probably hate microwaves too and enjoying waiting 1 hour for a baked potato to cook in the convection oven. 

However, I hate the cover and the concept. And unfortunately the song sounds straight out of 2014.

 

I believe there is a way to use AI as a 'tool' (honestly would never die on the hill for this though) but throwing a prompt into Midjourney and using whatever it spits out on the first try despite it being fugly and cringe is not how you do it.

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

i'm annoyed at the AI and the fact she chose this over Boy Crazy but w/e

I'm gonna be honest, Im not too excited about this.

 

It sounds like a GOOD album track but it's not giving single material to me. I could be wrong.

 

Anyways, Mother is feeding us :heart:

11 minutes ago, collin said:

I believe there is a way to use AI as a 'tool' (honestly would never die on the hill for this though) but throwing a prompt into Midjourney and using whatever it spits out on the first try despite it being fugly and cringe is not how you do it.

Absolutely. A good artist will make something visually captivating and a bad artist will do something derivative and lazy with any medium they work in. The only acceptable complaint against AI is the environmental impact IMO 

5 minutes ago, $ebert said:

It sounds like a GOOD album track but it's not giving single material to me. I could be wrong.

I said the same thing, but we still haven't heard the full thing and @sam.teas said the final version is a little different from the one she teased, so I'm curious how the full thing sounds like. The song length also looks great and not as short as Joyride.

 

And if it doesn't meet expectations, she can simply release Boy Crazy or another song early next year while Holiday Road carries us through the christmas freeze. 

Edited by TomTom

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

I said the same thing, but we still haven't heard the full thing and @sam.teas said the final version is a little different from the one she teased, so I'm curious how the full thing sounds like. The song length also looks great and not as short as Joyride.

 

And if it doesn't meet expectations, she can simply release Boy Crazy or another song early next year while Holiday Road carries us through the christmas freeze. 

You're always right TomTom :heart:

 

Let me just wait for the final version before I judge her decision. 

She could've done a better job at using MidJourney. Could've edited those misspelled words manually but this looks like it was made with the free ChatGPT version.

 

Ai is a great tool but this is just lazy

I just remembered she'll do Jingle Ball in December, so fingers crossed we'll get our first live performance then! :duca:

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

we'll get our first live performance! :duca:

Of Boy Crazy when she scraps this and drops that instead :duca:

lyrically it sounds like a less hot version of Blind

I really think that trying to get eyes on the announcement might be an explanation here :rip: Whether that will be cleared up or not is another story i guess 

4 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Kesha Records is not a big corporation lol

Joyride performed really well especially for indie, and there was budget for the video that she just released so no excuse rlly

2 hours ago, Mornings said:

The only acceptable complaint against AI is the environmental impact IMO 

what? you cannot be serious.

 

deepfakes, violation of consent, violation of privacy, misinformation, use for weapons, bias due to poor data including racism/sexism/any-ism

 

I could go on – I encourage you to research more on the topic. edit: I do feel that there's nuance to the topic and the true issue is poor use of AI + it's inevitable, but it has a long way to go to be pulled under control against issues like these. 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

17 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

as;dklfasdf;lkjads

 

forever iconic

 

"this covers?! we tricked you!" ... surejan

I'm glad we're getting Delusional personally. It makes the most sense right now, especially after she's already teased it and played most of the song on live. It's nice to close out the year with this, when things are slower, and then save Boy Crazy for early next year when it has a better shot.

 

I know people are generally more excited for Boy Crazy and were wanting that, but this is a smarter strategy. And frankly Delusional still sounds fantastic too. 

I actually don't care about the ai artwork 

 

she could have just spray painted a purse with delusional and just copied it multiple times but whatever 

 

new muzak! 

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

what? you cannot be serious.

 

deepfakes, violation of consent, violation of privacy, misinformation, use for weapons, bias due to poor data including racism/sexism/any-ism

 

I could go on – I encourage you to research more on the topic. edit: I do feel that there's nuance to the topic and the true issue is poor use of AI + it's inevitable, but it has a long way to go to be pulled under control against issues like these. 

I think you should research how image capturing from painting, to photography to digital art has been bending the truth, creating perfect illusions, and tricking communities since the beginning of mark making. 

5 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I think you should research how image capturing from painting, to photography to digital art has been bending the truth, creating perfect illusions, and tricking communities since the beginning of mark making. 

Yet it was done with the hands of a real human. 

 

AI is exploitative because it completely removes the artist, regardless of their merit or "copy making," from the equation. 

 

AI is cool great etc. etc. for other ****, but it has no place in the arts. Zero. Non negotiable. 

3 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Yet it was done with the hands of a real human. 

 

AI is exploitative because it completely removes the artist, regardless of their merit or "copy making," from the equation. 

 

AI is cool great etc. etc. for other ****, but it has no place in the arts. Zero. Non negotiable. 

Good luck fighting that battle. The box has been opened for better or worse. 
 

edit: also it's not like there's 0 decision making when you get an AI generated product. There were a handful celebrated and studied conceptual artists whose pieces are prompts

Edited by Mornings

8 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Good luck fighting that battle. The box has been opened for better or worse. 
 

edit: also it's not like there's 0 decision making when you get an AI generated product. There were a handful celebrated and studied conceptual artists whose pieces are prompts

I know it has. Doesn't mean I have to like it. Just like how I don't need to appreciate "celebrate and studied" artists who used AI to generate work. :michael:

25 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I think you should research how image capturing from painting, to photography to digital art has been bending the truth, creating perfect illusions, and tricking communities since the beginning of mark making. 

I didn't speak against that at all? AI is much more than that though and has many more valid concerns / complaints to raise than you said.

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, shyboi said:

very fitting title, ughh her mind :clap3:

Get a life.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.