Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, collin said:

We wanted Boy Crazy :suburban:

 

5 hours ago, collin said:

It's not that bad. I truly think it will just be a promo single :rip: Maybe she just wants to release something very different from Joyride and the sound people expect from her to showcase her versatility.

Definitely! I think the plan is to save Boy Crazy for later and release Delusional over the christmas freeze because the reception wasn't as good to keep the hype alive.

 

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

Do we even know if the cover is AI for real? Chile, let's keep it together for a second. :deadbanana:

This! This discussion has gone out of control already, please chill a bit :rip:

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

37 minutes ago, CroNich said:

When did she say that 

My thoughts exactly :rip:

7 minutes ago, TomTom said:

 

Definitely! I think the plan is to save Boy Crazy for later and release Delusional over the christmas freeze because the reception wasn't as good to keep the hype alive.

 

This! This discussion has gone out of control already, please chill a bit :rip:

It clearly is AI but I don't really get the whole hysterics around it but it does just feel lazy 

10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

It clearly is AI but I don't really get the whole hysterics around it but it does just feel lazy 

Call me delusional.mp4, but this cover looks like a placeholder to me.

will check this out just bc of the song title ngl

I want to know how much it'll clock me

also is it me or does the cover kinda give AI vibes? It's the mispelling "dellusional" with double L for me

Kats being the first to call AI on everything will never stop being embarrassing. When the Woman's World demo leaked they couldn't cope so they agreed it had to be AI, and they swore that video of Katy yelling "CTRL ATL DEL" in a train was distorted and AI when it was proven to be from her birthday party :dies:

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

When did she say that 

I think it happened last year with the Inside Out AI Cover :sistrens:

48 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Kats being the first to call AI on everything will never stop being embarrassing. When the Woman's World demo leaked they couldn't cope so they agreed it had to be AI, and they swore that video of Katy yelling "CTRL ATL DEL" in a train was distorted and AI when it was proven to be from her birthday party :dies:

but the cover is without a doubt AI-generated...

2 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

The random two downvotes on the OP :rip:

@popstyle continuing their mission to downvote every single music-related Kesha thread.

8 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

She's getting dragged for the AI art… :rip: 

It's what she deserves, I fear.

If enough people complain she'll change the cover, she usually listens. 

 

Cover aside I liked this song and I think it'll be a nice holdover for whatever she has planned once the Christmas music f*cks off. 

7 hours ago, CroNich said:

Why did no one in her circle tell her this song is not it 

she's probs hanging with rabellerouser or whatever his annoying name is again

undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.c4e19c3158c1bc

real talk though can Keshly Clarksebert finally exist? I'm ready for her to go on some daytime TV, it's time again! we need another iconic We R Who We R-esque performance with miss thing walking all o'er a couch

undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.c4e19c3158c1bc

5 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

If enough people complain she'll change the cover, she usually listens. 

the same way she listened when we kept saying we don't want Delusional and needed Boy Crazy as single #2, you mean?

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

the same way she listened when we kept saying we don't want Delusional and needed Boy Crazy as single #2, you mean?

When people complained about her Diplo cruise she cancelled immediately, is what I was referring to. She is quite close to fans online and if she sees the (rightful) criticism regarding the ethics of an AI coverart I'm sure she'll reconsider, if it even is AI. 

1 minute ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

the same way she listened when we kept saying we don't want Delusional and needed Boy Crazy as single #2, you mean?

She definitely knows that the christmas freeze is coming and she hasn't even announced the album yet, so this surely won't be the last single from this era.

 

I guess this is some sort of promo single and we'll get another song next year (they probably want to save Boy Crazy for later).

So now people have issue with AI cover?

 

Damn, you really dont deserve anything cause you always find something to complain about.

 

 

Anyone using AI deserves to be dragged. Curious to hear the song though.

15 minutes ago, TomTom said:

So she filmed an entire concept and chopped it into singles? We stan a resourceful queen

 

ezgif.com-resizeKopie.thumb.gif.8d7f2d98

Honestly, I kinda see her vision releasing this after Joyride and it is the right song to release during the christmas freeze… Boy Crazy can and WILL SHINE next year.

 

What I do not understand is this AI mess cover, when weeks ago she served some incredible tour posters 100% designed by a fan who truly GETS her asthetic and vibes

 

Gag Order served iconic visuals, the Joyride photoshoot is also really great, so there is no excuses for this mess, even if it is just a place holder……..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.