Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 44.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

13 hours ago, Mornings said:

as an artist I love AI.

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

the way the announcement tweet has almost 8 million views :redface:

Maybe the AI had a point 

How can she post such a nice poster for the JOYRIDE mv and use this garbage AI cover for this song?

Ok, I'm inclined to think that this was very intentional.

  • Popular Post

I know that this is a very minor thing, but I'm actually glad that a lot of Kesha fans, that I've seen, are holding her accountable for using AI :clap3:

 

Compared that to fans of certain pop artists who defended their faves for working with abusers, it's like night and day ddd

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

10 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

How can she post such a nice poster for the JOYRIDE mv and use this garbage AI cover for this song?

Ok, I'm inclined to think that this was very intentional.

To be honest, I still believe it's a placeholder and not an actual cover and I totally think it was intentional (especially due to the spelling mistakes).

 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I know that this is a very minor thing, but I'm actually glad that a lot of Kesha fans, that I've seen, are holding her accountable for using AI :clap3:

 

Compared that to fans of certain pop artists who defended their faves for working with abusers, it's like night and day ddd

Yes, I said this exact thing as well. Certainly says a lot about the different breeds of fanbases that exist out there.

Edited by TomTom

Completely agree, at least we can understand the concept of critiquing our fave without it having to be a full on witch hunt, even though using ai for a single cover ≠ choosing to work with a known abuser.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I know that this is a very minor thing, but I'm actually glad that a lot of Kesha fans, that I've seen, are holding her accountable for using AI :clap3:

 

Compared that to fans of certain pop artists who defended their faves for working with abusers, it's like night and day ddd

 

I said something similar on twitter and was accused by a Kesha/Gaga stan of comparing using AI with working with an abuser. :clap3:

 

Like, I don't know why some fans think we should support every single choice of our fav, even when it's questionable. Kinda sad.

I haven't taken the cover too seriously because I thought nobody cared about single covers. :cm:


But if this is making people realize how important they also are and how they serve their own purpose maybe these conversations are worth it.

When the music video is about the Big Bad trying to steal Kesha's voice and likeness with AI to replace her and she chose to post that picture to get attention to the AI problem :clap3:

 

OH GODSHA THE MASTERMIND THAT YOU ARE

The tweet with the cover has 9 million views, it's coming to outview the "lol" tweet (10 million views) :deadbanana:.

20 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

I can't wait till the 29th :jonny:

Same :jonny:

25 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

I can't wait till the 29th :jonny:

 

5 minutes ago, Torment said:

Same :jonny:

Tbh can't wait for the real single cover reveal :jonnycat:

19 minutes ago, TomTom said:

The tweet with the cover has 9 million views, it's coming to outview the "lol" tweet (10 million views) :deadbanana:.

ok honestly she knows how to pull off promo on an independent budget maybe we should let her cook

 

its the bratprint of less is more 

 

her only misstep was lil nas x being part of the previous promo lol

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

the 29th can't come soon enough :jonnykin:

 

I need to see her fighting Derk Delusional a la 'Blow' mv

Edited by AlbertoBouvier

Fingers crossed the horrid AI cover was deliberate and she finds a cheeky way to wink herself out of seeming cheap, tacky and lame. :rip: #Dellusonal

2 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Will Mike O'Hearn be in this MV, too? :coffee2:

That's what I'd assume because the cliffhanger at the end of the Joyride video needs to be resolved.

the AI meltdowns :rip: 

 

Y'all are aware that streaming platforms of all kinds are also big polluters right? 

 

OT: The controversy already, she's coming whew :WAP:

Edited by modeblock

When she claims she had no idea and is disgusted by the prospect of AI and spends the next year vocally being against it Oprah

Girls, the problem isn't AI, it's lazy artists. If they think passing off a cute line of text "hermes birkin spray painted 'delusional' new york city' is gonna work, well now we know it doesn't. The audience instantly clocks. haha 

 

Like the artist couldn't even fire up an Adobe free trial to fix the misspellings at least? :rip: 

Edited by modeblock

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.