Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lil Nas X- ''Light Again!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 8.6k likes in 18 hours for an announcement post doesn't suggest a lot of hype to me   but anyway, enjoy your day nas!

  • He really butchered his career with J Christ...  Using the provocative relation theme card twice in a row was so ******* stupid and I still can't make sense of it. If this song has been his comeb

  • Well he ****** his own career over by being an attention ***** (and I say this as a fan). He should just keep dropping good music and eventually something might take off organically (well on tiktok lo

Nice song, definitely a grower but it didn't catch me like J Christ did but I really like the fact that he goes on a completely different concept than his last videos   

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it failed to chart on any Spotify chart

Deserved better, hope becomes sleeper hit :gayalipacat5:

Well he ****** his own career over by being an attention ***** (and I say this as a fan). He should just keep dropping good music and eventually something might take off organically (well on tiktok lol). And if this is it at least he had one big era. He's still better off than the vast majority of artists out there.

well it has literally ZERO playlisting lol 

 

im guessing he's focusing on organic growth and then he'll invest in playlists 

 

 

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it failed to chart on any Spotify chart

His label not promoting, but he did mention earlier this year that his label might be mad at him for releasing the song on Soundcloud.  I still think the song could be a hit but it will need to go viral since his label not promoting it.  I hope the label promotes whatever coming on the 22nd.

 

 

3 hours ago, Human Fly said:

Deserved better, hope becomes sleeper hit :gayalipacat5:

It could possibly become that

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE 

 

why is this actually really good?:chick2:

2 hours ago, Cap87 said:

His label not promoting, but he did mention earlier this year that his label might be mad at him for releasing the song on Soundcloud.  I still think the song could be a hit but it will need to go viral since his label not promoting it.  I hope the label promotes whatever coming on the 22nd.

 

 

Yeah he wasn't supposed to release it on Soundcloud... I get the sense that him and the label are at odds because he wants to do more "organic" music, he realizes he can't rely on gimmicks anymore but the label still wants him to rely on the gimmicks.

It's actually a really good song. 

 

LNX has great music, J Christ was a massive misstep that I don't know if he will fully recover from ever, but he should keep releasing good music like this and it'll pay off eventually.

53 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

Yeah he wasn't supposed to release it on Soundcloud... I get the sense that him and the label are at odds because he wants to do more "organic" music, he realizes he can't rely on gimmicks anymore but the label still wants him to rely on the gimmicks.

I hope Lil Nas X sticks to what he wants

  • Author

Nowhere to be found on iTunes,apple, Spotify. The biggest bomb of the year 

J Christ was a bop and did not deserve to flop but unfortunately with these Trump loving Christians of America it was not a good decision :rip: 

 

I hope he can get another hit but if he can't atleast he has several to perform for years :clap3:

This is a fun song. Came on shuffle and grabbed my attention 

more good music and less gimmicks please 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.