Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lil Nas X- ''Light Again!"

Featured Replies

This is very Azealia Banks. Has she dragged him for this yet? :redface:

  • Replies 116
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 8.6k likes in 18 hours for an announcement post doesn't suggest a lot of hype to me   but anyway, enjoy your day nas!

  • He really butchered his career with J Christ...  Using the provocative relation theme card twice in a row was so ******* stupid and I still can't make sense of it. If this song has been his comeb

  • Well he ****** his own career over by being an attention ***** (and I say this as a fan). He should just keep dropping good music and eventually something might take off organically (well on tiktok lo

I somehow missed that he is releasing new music, but this actually is pretty decent. It's a shame that after J Christ all his hype is gone. 

wait at this being quite decent :WAP: and that drag show type of outro is pure fire:WAP:

On 11/17/2024 at 10:30 AM, CottageHore said:

This is very Azealia Banks. Has she dragged him for this yet? :redface:

the first thought I've got when I started listening to this. but then it's nothing like her songs.

let's pray she shows him some love

 

it's a bop

I hope this is a new start for him, I like him a lot and to me is so refreshing seeing a queer artist in mainstream like him, he just needs to make better choices when it comes to his career.

It's an alright track. I don't mind it until he does the ballroom emcee cosplay at the end, kinda cringe. Far better than J Christ tho

23 hours ago, Cap87 said:

First live performance of Light Again

 

 

Love it

YouTube link:

 

 

  • 3 months later...

 

Agreed! Hope this blows up some time in the future

Edited by Acuminatus

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.