Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tyler, The Creator - 'CHROMAKOPIA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 149
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yep, this is AOTY :clap3:

Greatest Tyler album :clap3:

The fact that he's going on tour so soon :clap3:

The production on 'Darling, I' is absolutely fantastic, proper 00s Neptunes.
 

 

Really really enjoyed this album a lot. I might try to go back to CMIYGL too because I didn't really give that album a fair shot. Glad to have Tyler in the game he's so good at what he does and somehow is so consistent and true to himself as well. 

This is really great 

 

Definitely in his top 3 with Igor and Flower Boy

Obsessed with the production on I Killed You. Something about it gives Idlewild era OutKast :jamming:

 

 

Also for other songs:

 

#2 Rah Tah Tah

#4 Darling, I

#7 / #94 Noid

#9 Hey Jane

#11 Sticky

#12 I Killed You

#14 Judge Judy

#16 Take Your Mask Off

#21 Thought I Was Dead

#23 Tomorrow

#32 Like Him

#42 Balloon

#47 I Hope You Find Your Way Home

 

It's a smash, your honor!

 

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

 

 

Also for other songs:

 

#2 Rah Tah Tah

#4 Darling, I

#7 / #94 Noid

#9 Hey Jane

#11 Sticky

#12 I Killed You

#14 Judge Judy

#16 Take Your Mask Off

#21 Thought I Was Dead

#23 Tomorrow

#32 Like Him

#42 Balloon

#47 I Hope You Find Your Way Home

 

It's a smash, your honor!

 

I thought Sticky would be higher but I love this for him. Can't wait to see the album projections tomorrow

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48 

Just now, Automatic said:

I thought Sticky would be higher but I love this for him. Can't wait to see the album projections tomorrow

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48 

Well, the album is just starting on AM, so the positions are mostly based on the order of tracklist. They will change once people choose their favs. I need TIWD and Like Him to get higher asap!

 

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48

loved this :clap3: he doesn't miss at all, this type of run is kinda unprecedented lol

The production :jonny:

 

Obsessed with Tomorrow omg. Just stunning

 

More Igor vibe than CMWYGL but also feels like something different too. 

AM Update:

#1 St. Chroma (=)

#2 Rah Tah Tah (=)

#3 Darling, I (+1)

#4 / #101 Noid

#5 Hey Jane (+4)

#8 Sticky (+3)

#10 I Killed You (+2)

#11 Judge Judy (+3)

#13 Take Your Mask Off (+3)

#15 Thought I Was Dead (+6)

#17 Tomorrow (+6)

#18 Like Him (+14)

#25 Balloon (+17)

#26 I Hope You Find Your Way Home (+21)

 

The effortless slayage

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

6 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

The production on 'Darling, I' is absolutely fantastic, proper 00s Neptunes.
 

 

I started listening while running errands today and that came in and instantly fell in love.

this is extra damn good just when you realise that the Best Hip Hop album next year will be a blood bath

B0F0BF9F-2460-43EF-8370-60E3C9AFA859.thu

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

Take Your Mask Off is kinda SOTY :jonny2:

Yas, the centerpiece of the album. A career highlight for sure. Loving all the introspection and bops.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.