Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How much THC do you consume daily?

Featured Replies

For those of you who dabble…

 

I'm curious what y'all consume in a day (for THC) on a day when you're trying to get high. I don't smoke but I take edibles and have gotten to where I consume 20-30mg 5 days a week, not all at once, usually twice every 4 hours in 10 or 15 mg doses. I feel guilt for this because I'm worried I'm gonna end up with dementia because I'm doing this which I know isn't backed by much research, but it's a fear. It never stops me from functioning in society. If anything, I'm more focused and present when I take some thc, even before a workout- I can focus on the muscles I wanna work better and it just makes me happier. However, I recognize I'm coping with anxiety and depression through a substance which isn't ideal.

 

What do y'all think? :khalyan2:

  • Replies 26
  • Views 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • it's hard to measure but I smoke at least 1-3 joints and hit my bong multiple times every day

  • shookspeare
    shookspeare

    I listen to THICC at least once a day thank you    

  • I beg your pardon? I have class. I'm not no drug addict.  

Zero :coffee: But I do enjoy Mary Jane Holland

Edited by TedLasso

I beg your pardon? I have class. I'm not no drug addict.

 

for-gl-vemee.gif

idk but I go thru 2 disposable carts in a week so 2 grams in a week 

Edited by Raver

it's hard to measure but I smoke at least 1-3 joints and hit my bong multiple times every day

Idk but I'll usually smoke a bowl or two a few hours before bed.

i switched my vape addiction for weed as of this year. I always gotta smoke atleast a joint a day, planning to lean myself of weed eventually. I used to vape all the time, in doors, bathrooms, I always had the urge to take a hit no matter what.  

  • Author
41 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

it's hard to measure but I smoke at least 1-3 joints and hit my bong multiple times every day

So like 300mg daily, slay! :clap3:

I sing so I haven't smoked in like 7 years. I'll have an edible on weekends sometimes, though. 5-10 mg is enough as it's not something I do very often. 

Usually zero. Weed makes me hyper-aware of my body (it's hard to put it into words) and it's just the most disorienting experience ever :skull:

 

Normally once a year tho whenever I do, is only time my anxiety is low and I sleep like a baby 

 

Thing is I don't have anyone to get weed from or else I would be doing it before bed :redface:

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Normally once a year tho whenever I do, is only time my anxiety is low and I sleep like a baby 

 

Thing is I don't have anyone to get weed from or else I would be doing it before bed :redface:

Where do you live? You should be able to at least get delta 9 at a dispensary legally, not that it's necessary 

it's really fluctuated for the past 12 years lol, I've gone through phases where it's been like majorly an issue, like smoking five times a day during school days when I was in uni, but i've chilled out since then! for awhile, I only would smoke every so often if my best friend/now roommate would be hitting a j before we went to a club or if we were watching something that he thought would be better high, but I now have a new dab pen that i'm gonna start hitting periodically at work to stay awake/make my graveyard shifts slightly less monotonous. I despise dabs, the second to last time I did them was november 2018 and I compulsively drank 13 consecutive glasses of water because it made me THAT anxious and dehydrated, and then the last time I did them was with a former summerboy and it was again, too much. that last time was 2022 and it was stupid and tbh i'm down to never do a rig dab EVER again cause that sh*t is insane :tornado: but i love me some dab pens, with cbd in the cartridge especially and i love a joint every so often! i'm over bongs too tbh, and maybe i'll do an edible every once in a blue moon but i also don't get ppl who do edibles all the f*cking time. in high school it was fun, now as a 27 year old it ain't 

16 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

it's really fluctuated for the past 12 years lol, I've gone through phases where it's been like majorly an issue, like smoking five times a day during school days when I was in uni, but i've chilled out since then! for awhile, I only would smoke every so often if my best friend/now roommate would be hitting a j before we went to a club or if we were watching something that he thought would be better high, but I now have a new dab pen that i'm gonna start hitting periodically at work to stay awake/make my graveyard shifts slightly less monotonous. I despise dabs, the second to last time I did them was november 2018 and I compulsively drank 13 consecutive glasses of water because it made me THAT anxious and dehydrated, and then the last time I did them was with a former summerboy and it was again, too much. that last time was 2022 and it was stupid and tbh i'm down to never do a rig dab EVER again cause that sh*t is insane :tornado: but i love me some dab pens, with cbd in the cartridge especially and i love a joint every so often! i'm over bongs too tbh, and maybe i'll do an edible every once in a blue moon but i also don't get ppl who do edibles all the f*cking time. in high school it was fun, now as a 27 year old it ain't 

CBD is so cute it really takes the edge off I feel

OT: Usually only on weekends but lately I've been indulging a few more times a week cuz i'm STRESSEDT

Currently 0. I used it to wean myself off of alcohol (which I was drinking too much of during the pandemic), but then it became a problem of its own. I was using carts and edibles from the medical dispensary and it was tew much. It became a daily thing until I stopped a few months ago, and my tolerance was crazy high. At first it started as a tolerance break, but I think I'm going to stay off of it indefinitely for now. I have so much more clarity now, and I feel like I was just using it to sweep issues under the rug and numb myself. I'm finally feeling back to normal. Plus I can be in the clear if I apply to another job somewhere that drug tests.

 

My usage fluctuates though, I won't do it for years and then I'll get back into it randomly and then stop again for years

I probably take a hit of my vape once a month or so. I'm too sensitive to weed, more than a hit really messes me up. 

0, but i have a lil THC drinkiepoo with 5mg like once a month.

4 hours ago, Raver said:

idk but I go thru 2 disposable carts in a week so 2 grams in a week 

Oh my god??? Bb your lungs.

 

idk cause I smoke. Rarely take edibles. A 2g cart has been lasting me for about 6-8 weeks :bird:  Edibles are a funny thing cause one day I'll eat a 50mg edible and barely feel ****, but on a different day a cute 10g gummy will **** me tf up

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Where do you live? You should be able to at least get delta 9 at a dispensary legally, not that it's necessary 

Australia, I googled it and it said it's illegal to ship some in :weeps:

I mostly use a pen nowadays, so probably like 1/4 gram of wax. A full gram cart lasts me about 3-4 days.

 

 

Edited by OnikaSlays

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.