Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Better album: The Gift or Harlequin?

Gaga x Bey 116 members have voted

  1. 1. Better album

    • The Gift
      70%
      80
    • Harlequin
      29%
      34

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which one did it better, the Save the Hero songstress or the A-YO chanteuse?

The Gift by lightyears.

 

I like harlequin but I still use Already, My Power, and Mood 4 Eva to this day. I honestly think the album would've done way better now that the afrobeats craze is going strong.

Gaga really shines as a vocalist, artist and producer on Harlequin >>>>>>>>>>>

The Gift. Harlequin is good but it's not particularly interesting other than just being well made. The Gift has some of Bey's best work since ST.

The Gift flopped but it's one of her best pieces of work. That is undeniable 

The Gift. It's more my speed. 

 

I like a good traditional pop or upbeat jazz song here and there but an almost whole album of it? Unless you are 60s Barbra Streisand, I don't really need it.

The Gift since it's a fully original songs but I do get the radio aspect to Harlequin though

This was honestly a difficult choice for me.
 

I chose Harlequin because musical theatre is very my speed so I see myself listening to it more often than I have listened to The Gift. I also like that Harlequin doesn't have any spoken lines from the film, like The Gift does. It could in theory stand entirely separately from the film.

 

that said The Gift absolutely slaps and the visuals are also out of this world.

 

the gift is an amazing album and aging like wine. its kinda crazy how many good songs it has 

I like Harlequin, but I would sell my kidney to see Bey perform the Gift (and all its collaborators) in full. Wouldn't do such a thing for the other. 

I haven't heard Harlequin or Susan Boyle's album, but I'll choose Susan's because her voice is at least pleasant to listen to for a minute or so.

The Gift took me a while to get into and I don't use it as it is (its sonically a mess, especially the version with the interludes), but when you remove the corny Spirit and all the songs Beyoncé isn't on (except for Don't Jealous Me) it's top notch!

 

azealia-banks-azealia-dancing.gif
 

Harlequin I skipped through once and it's not my thing at all.

I'll say that Happy Mistake is the best song from either album, but THe Gift is a better album. (Assuming you mean Beyonce not Susan Boyle)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.