Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies


Hope The Joker is a cover of this :duca: Joanne would eat this up! :duca:

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 hours ago, shimind said:

will she drop the EP and the pretend that it never existed and move to LG7 first single

Basically this ep is full of the soundtrack covers but studio versions and solo, except 1-3 original songs. She might drop a mv for Happy Mistake and that it. So we got a droplet song at late August, a droplet EP at late September and we got the 1st single of LG7 at late October. That's so exciting 

Wait the album is full of COVERS? I thought that was the official soundtrack and this album was Gaga's own songs inspired by the movie????

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Wait the album is full of COVERS? I thought that was the official soundtrack and this album was Gaga's own songs inspired by the movie????

is NOT full of covers. insiders confirmed some originals there. so we have to wait 2 days and find out.:gaycat3:

Edited by MonsterTown

9 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Wait the album is full of COVERS? I thought that was the official soundtrack and this album was Gaga's own songs inspired by the movie????

nobody knows that, everybody is making assumptions because of the songs titles

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Is That's Life the Frank Sinatra song?

Yep! You can hear a snippet of it in the latest Joker trailer

19 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Basically this ep is full of the soundtrack covers but studio versions and solo, except 1-3 original songs. She might drop a mv for Happy Mistake and that it. So we got a droplet song at late August, a droplet EP at late September and we got the 1st single of LG7 at late October. That's so exciting 

Not an EP... 13 songs and 43min length. It's an album.

Part of Me.mp3 feels like they should delay LG7 until next year including the first single. Essentially two new albums from Gaga ('Harlequin' + 'Joker FAD OST') and a stand-alone hit ("Die with a Smile)" seem like a lot already. Add in a whole new album with what will ostensibly be a different look and sound and I feel like it could overwhelm the public and each project could cannibalize the other.

10 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Part of Me.mp3 feels like they should delay LG7 until next year including the first single. Essentially two new albums from Gaga ('Harlequin' + 'Joker FAD OST') and a stand-alone hit ("Die with a Smile)" seem like a lot already. Add in a whole new album with what will ostensibly be a different look and sound and I feel like it could overwhelm the public and each project could cannibalize the other.

I don't know that there's a high expectancy for anything on this to be a hit, or for this record to have much legs in terms of it being an "era" outside this small junket time she's been doing for the film. There's rumours of a video but we don't know anything for sure, but whatever their plans are for this I doubt it'll be much of a noise-maker and get in the way of what she has planned for LG7. Which is going to be pretty spread out as an era from the get go as it is, since she's announced an October single for a February album. It is all very close together, but I don't think this will step on the toes of her future plans too much.

17 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Part of Me.mp3 feels like they should delay LG7 until next year including the first single. Essentially two new albums from Gaga ('Harlequin' + 'Joker FAD OST') and a stand-alone hit ("Die with a Smile)" seem like a lot already. Add in a whole new album with what will ostensibly be a different look and sound and I feel like it could overwhelm the public and each project could cannibalize the other.

Do projects really cannibalize each other in the streaming era?

1 hour ago, Burn said:

lol just to clarify I wasn't calling you silly - I meant whoever updated wiki :dies: but yeah there are previous situations where a similar thing has happened with an OST and accompanying albums so idk why people don't just refer to those to see how they were classified. :cm:

oh no I know lol :heart2: I am kinda silly though tbf 

 

I'm so annoyed I wish I had more reactions left today!! anyway yeah I agree idk why they're making it more complicated than it has to be 

so it looks like our biggest competition for BB200 will be Sabrina with 80-100K 

We're already ~10K, I feel like we COULD do it if:

1. The album is good and fans like it

2. more vinyl printings/restocks

3. there's enough original songs to capture fan attention/repeat streams

4. there's some promo - music video?

5 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Last minute signed inserts always do the trick 

ngl I WOULD buy a second vinyl if it was signed. These covers are gonna look so cool in person

Why is there so much discussion around this being a jazz cover album when all the snippets we have heard indicate a rock sound?

 

Not only that but some people seem to be assuming a song is a cover based purely on the title when in many instances the titles are either totally new or have been tweaked in some way. Good Morning, Oh When the Saints, World on a String, Folie a Deux and Happy Mistake are all examples of this

Edited by 4th Time Around

1 hour ago, daniela monquelat said:

nobody knows that, everybody is making assumptions because of the songs titles

Yeah I feel like they have the same title but might be original songs. She's been working on this since *at least* spring 2023

17 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

I don't get what this album is 

Her harlequin could mean anything. :eli: 

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

:katie:Do we know the genre?


 

We just have the snippets she posted on insta. Other than that no 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.