Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Britney Spears - I Ain't Runnin' Away

Featured Replies

 

 

 from ITZ (recorded 2002, from the same sessions as Instant Dejavu)

Edited by Music Xclusive

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This and Instant Dejavu both sounds like something from late 90s

 

Absolutely weird she would even record these demos when she already moved to more urban pop for "Britney"

I love this, but it doesn't fit to ITZ. It feels more like a song from her 1999 and 2000 albums

52 minutes ago, Green said:

I love this, but it doesn't fit to ITZ. It feels more like a song from her 1999 and 2000 albums

Agreed, it's giving Hanson :rip:

Kinda reminded me of MMMBop by Hanson. It's cute, but like people have already said, it doesn't fit ITZ at all.

 

If they opened the vault of Britney's unreleased songs, they could release an entire album. That would be a gag. :gaycatney7:

Now we have to keep on living our lives not knowing how the chorus of this song sounds like.

Edited by ChooseyLover

  • Author
2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Longer and more snippets

 

 

the full length is 4:31 and its produced by Wade Robson.

It's giving Hanson down. I guess it was competing against Brave New Anthem for the bubblegum moment of ITZ and got cut.

 

It's surreal hearing her voice on a "new" song. I miss her so much. Those ITZ floral-ish emblems from a few posts above hit the depths of my soul and I'm about to start crying for no reason.

16 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Longer and more snippets

 

 

the cover art looks so COOL :smitten: i miss her so much :weeps: the piano is really giving hanson but it's cute.

11 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Leaked in full

 

 

It's about time 

Sounds like a intro of a 90s show, it's cute, especially the chorus, I miss her :cries:

16 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It's giving Hanson down. I guess it was competing against Brave New Anthem for the bubblegum moment of ITZ and got cut.

 

It's surreal hearing her voice on a "new" song. I miss her so much. Those ITZ floral-ish emblems from a few posts above hit the depths of my soul and I'm about to start crying for no reason.

I'm going to sound so dramatic but I started tearing up the minute I heard the first piano key. I'm loving the song but it also brings me so much nostalgia from that era (1999 to 2004). Listening to this song feels like I transported back to my childhood years in the 2000s when Britney was in her prime. 

I just found out about this song and I genuinely thought it was a BOMT/Oops outtake, nice to know Britney co-wrote this for ITZ but yeah, it wouldn't fit the album sonically. 

 

I really wish we could have a 10-15 unreleased tracks album, so much quality material 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.