Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - "Eusexua"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So CAPRISONGS is officially not counted as a studio album by her  let's all pretend 80% of that project doesn't exist

  • I can't believe you are falling for this. She is not as deep as you think she is. 

  • AND IF THEY ASK YOU SAY YOU FEEL IT BUT DON'T CALL IT LUV  HOMOSEXUA    

I've never really liked anything from her apart from the odd few songs and I stun Tears in the Club but THIS. THIS. Amazing. Beautiful song, so atmospheric and otherworldly. I'm obsessed. 

I'm so excited to listen! my shift starts an hour early tonight so I think I'll be alone for a bit around 10:15-11 and that'll be the perfect time to give this some streams since it'll be released 10 my time :duca:

forgot that I work with professional yappers :rip: NOW I'm finally giving this. a first listen lol

flawless, unsurprisingly. im convinced she cannot make a song I dislike (if we ignore killer)

4 hours ago, Uncatena said:

flawless, unsurprisingly. im convinced she cannot make a song I dislike (if we ignore killer)

Never understood people's dislike for this great song. WEIRDOS :eli:

 

OT: I've literally not seen one single person dislike this. We're so back :jonnycat:

Oh my this is truly incredible. it's giving Burial :jonny5:

These artists are experimenting with different genres of electronic music and it's so exciting to see. Theres is more to electronic music than generic EDM/Dance Pop. Hopefully mainstream artists start catching up soon :duca:

I was initially kinda meh about this, but it grew on me quick. A worthy title track and successor to Mary Magdalene. Both real opuses. :jonny5:
 

I'm glad it's very different from that live performance because that gave 2012 EDM girlie that can't afford a producer that doesn't sound cheap af. :dies:

8 hours ago, Uncatena said:

flawless, unsurprisingly. im convinced she cannot make a song I dislike (if we ignore killer)

I don't love the careless or minds of men off Capri songs

This is incredible :jonny6: I don't know HOW she keeps doing this but I CAN stand it 

i have a feeling shes about to top magdalene… this is literally unreal

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.