Everything posted by Sand
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
it has leaked (Eurosummer) in full, after a full listen I low key like it now! hahah ill still be waiting for Alexandra stan
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Oh wow I wonder why but hope you're correct about it still being dropped later after the remix is out, really want they eurosumer remix with Alex stan
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Just under her promo video for girls trip!
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
I am choosing to be delusional and believing myself that if eurosummer is getting a music video treatment that this is a worldwide release with Shakria and the European market will get the true eurosummer with Alex Stan on it
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Please! I choose to believe this that eurosummer was not it!
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Midnight Sun album cover would Like to speak with you about that hhahah
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
This whole guessing is giving me bad whiplash imma wait till she puts it all out officially hahaha
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
I am dead! this is a whole 180 on this remix hahaha this whole time I thought it was Demi
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Demi has to be on this project 100! There's a clue with her on it in the hanger. Might not be blue moon but she's on it
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
Just double checked all the clues again and on the maps there's no romanian location just French, but on the clue image with (2nd pic after the suitcase) there is a romanian flag Keychain so idk anymore hahaha and now kehlani just posted something we truly don't know. but I've been looking. Forward to this eurosummer remix with Inna and alexandra stan but the cd isn't giving us any hope.
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
I would love them to zoom out to this image and just have the girls trip logo and I'm happy. We need to see PussPuss97
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
let's all bully Zara again to change the cover liek she does at the last minute
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun: Girls Trip'
why is everyone assuming it's Camila, the Chanel thing is tyla and the stars is clearly on Florida which mean it's doechii! Ugh I wish this was the full cover it's already looks so iconic! PussPuss97 on the NUMBER PLATE!!!
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
Please give us more Inside tea about this album hahaha
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
I'll still will eat it up. Basement Jaxx remix of FSM was my highlight wish she gives us something like that
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
Dam. Girl give us the tea! is she ft on the song also!?
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
It's legit the perfect title
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
I pray the title of the deluxe is called, (A Never Ending) Midnight Sun
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
She just replied to a comment on TikTok that deluxe is out in may under her iPod dress post
- Pussycat Dolls - 'PCD' & 'Doll Domination' reissue on CD & vinyl with a new track
-
The Pussycat Dolls - "Club Song"
I'm so glad Jess isn't apart of this, we don't want anti-trans person in this group! I can't fine the screenshot but she replied to a post about trans people with a 🤮 and other comments
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
Hahaha dead! Drag Race Spoilers
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
Have you seen a pretty girl get ugly like this?
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
Omg Zara is really for the girls, gays and dolls! The remix is coming! She just uploaded a photo with Eli can't wait to see what she's cooking up with this deluxe/remix album
-
Zara Larsson - 'Midnight Sun'
I like this version more that's on the two bts video. Demo version or not I need a copy of this!