Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best Rihanna song?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27
  • Views 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • In 2011 I would've agreed with you, but it aged horribly. Anyway, it's What's My Name?  Other acceptable answers are Hard, Hate That I Love You and Talk That Talk 

  • burninredhot
    burninredhot

    Kendall Jenner kinda spilled that one time #favsong      

  • Treacherous
    Treacherous

    @Kiss It Better sweetie  

Her best songs are Man Down, S&M, Unfaithful, Disturbia, Rude Boy, Don't Stop The Music (how ironic :bird:) 

In 2011 I would've agreed with you, but it aged horribly.

Anyway, it's What's My Name? :heart2:

Other acceptable answers are Hard, Hate That I Love You and Talk That Talk :heart2::heart2:

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Her best songs are Man Down, S&M, Unfaithful, Disturbia, Rude Boy, Don't Stop The Music (how ironic :bird:) 

Oh these masterpieces :WAP:

Kendall Jenner kinda spilled that one time #favsong

 

 

 

17 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

 

And Rated R is her best album. I said what I said and stand by my words :cm:

Dark pop perfection! 
 

Rated R is truly the album that solidified her status as an album artist, idc.

her best are the timeless classics Kiss It Better and Pour It Up

Man Down, Drunk On Love, Same Ol

Mistakes and DSTM > 

Edited by BGKC

Halloween anthem Disturbia rightfully still has her too shook to release

 

 

I like how everyone in here has a different favorite Rihanna song :rip:

My favourite has always been Breakin Dishes.

Should have gotten single treatment.

 

 

 

Edited by JackOfHearts

Her best songs, no debate, final answer:

 

Kiss It Better

Russian Roulette

Hate That I Love You
Where Have You Been

Diamonds

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.