Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sabrina Carpenter - "Please Please Please"

Featured Replies

Passes espresso on iTunes and is currently number 14! Rises to 119 on Apple Music.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 100.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    The way she's found her sound   This will truly be her FN era, her heels PLANTED on necks until the end of 2025 I fear

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    Her 2nd #1 on Spotify daily chart is coming!  

  • Number stans happy, people with taste only gave one spin and turned it off.

the song is cute, and kinda funny  and endearing.

 

I know we all expected Espresso pt2. but maybe it's for the better, I am sure there will be more Espresso-like songs on the album.

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Winner Winner Winner :loki:

 

 

 

Another day another viral hit tweet for Miss @Sabrina Carpenter :clap3:

 

 

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Another day another viral hit tweet for Miss @Sabrina Carpenter :clap3:

 

 

Arts, Charts, and Culture. Only 2024's IT GIRL.

I'm so glad I went in blindly with EICS and so happy she's getting her much deserved flowers.  :jonnycat:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

5 minutes ago, l3disko said:

She's destined to be a 1 hit wonder I fear.

that's why she has 3 already in like 1 year okay

spacer.png

Edited by kellebrity98

30 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

 

ATRL collectively hates it = Super smash hit

:clack:

Espresso was an instant hit, but the music video made me fall in love with this one :clap3:

24 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

Video intro version is way better the the original

this! someone tell her to release it as a version

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Jack Antonoff tries to do faceless basic radio bops but he's unable to get them apart from a few Taylor hits

 

He wishes he was a legendary producer like Max is

I'm not an Antonoff apologist by any means, but Max has just as many misses and he gets overrated in this site. He could not produce a Melodrama nor a Norman F Rockwell either. :michael:

I don't immediately love this as much as I loved Espresso on first listen, but it'll definitely grow on me and is 100% a good summer song. GP is loving it.

We're going to pretend this one didn't happen chile

 

Real second single is coming next month

 

:clack:

50 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I'm not an Antonoff apologist by any means, but Max has just as many misses and he gets overrated in this site. He could not produce a Melodrama nor a Norman F Rockwell either. :michael:

And he has produced timeless masterpieces like Blinding Lights, Style, Baby One More Time or Teenage Dream among many many others. Jack will never ever reach his status.

  • Author

the plague aka Antonoff managed to tumble this release

nicki.png

 

it's not bad though, it's a grower which may be convenient because Espresso

2 hours ago, l3disko said:

She's destined to be a 1 hit wonder I fear.

she's had 3-4 hits lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.