Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Spotify first week: Radical Optimism 94.6m

Featured Replies

  • Replies 509
  • Views 61k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sunbathinganimal
    sunbathinganimal

    welcome back  

  • Nick_317
    Nick_317

    AHHHHHHHH I CANT All these months these little delualuas (or whatever they are called) have been getting brave only for their fave to debut with LESS than 16m But But BUT waiT ti

  • Thickorita
    Thickorita

    STOP THE COUNT!   If you are in line to stream do not LEAVE!

  • Popular Post

A nuclear bomb, these's no other way to spin it. Ah the massive humbling 

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

These numbers are excellent 

You all never see the bigger picture 

 

Charts are extremely competitive right now , there are so many random viral songs from artists no one knows

 

Dua did great

Girl come on now. These numbers are not good. And I love the album

I guess this just confirms traditional eras do not work anymore. I mean, the last album was 4 years ago :rip: 

 

3 albums in a decade is a bit Xtina coded 

  • Popular Post

The bad news is that this just shows how she completely failed to build a solid fanbase like everyone has been saying for these last few years.

 

The good news is that she's still bigger than Camila so that's one less fanbase for the Duo Lingos to worry about

These are truly terrible numbers. She has the two most streamed female albums, had a successful tour, was smashing last year, and she only does around 20M first day? Damn no one is safe. :rip: 

Edited by Klein

1 minute ago, americanshameless said:

I guess this just confirms traditional eras do not work anymore. I mean, the last album was 4 years ago :rip: 

 

3 albums in a decade is a bit Xtina coded 

She had DTN last year and other collabs, I am not sure this is the reason.

Fake numbers, the real numbers come out when she releases the "psychedelic" album. 

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Klein said:

These are truly terrible numbers. She has the two most streamed female album, had a successful tour, was smashing last year, and she only does around 20M first day? Damn no one is safe. :rip: 

Well, we all know these records are fraudulent so… yeah, it doesn't say much

Edited by Squall

The US numbers are a mess  :sad: 

 

The highest song is These Walls at #67 with 689,557 streams  :deadbanana4:   
 

Well the album isn't that great so I understand the lukewarm reception. Happy for You can save the era though.

 

Too bad Houdini and Training Season were some of her best material ever. Of they were tucked onto FN they would have done so much better.

I would pay for seeing Warner executives faces reacting to the live counter yesterday 

  • Popular Post

I mean, what do you guys expect with no ATRL banner? 

 

:suburban:

Houdini, Training Season, and Illusion all had good debuts so this is extremely disappointing.

 

I thought she would debut with Future Nostalgia's numbers (so round 29M) which would have been great without a smash hit this time.

 

Maybe the album has a slowburner and one of the tracks randomly blows up during the summer? Either way, she's still fine and there's no need to abort the era and move on quickly from it.

9 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

The lashings will be tremendous, even I can't believe that she bombed this hard right after Future Nostalgia.

 

She was supposed to be the next Katy, but this is serving Smile instead of PRISM. :deadbanana4:

 

There was no controversy, no backlash, no meltdowns, no Witness/ARTPOP type of drama. I blame Houdini for this fiasco. 

 

People just didn't care. I'm shocked. 

Yeah, and I think this era will flop so hard that nobody will even care to troll her for bombing :deadbanana4:

More than 5M streams on spotify Uk for TTPD, 1.4M for RO :duca:

 

 

 

TTPD is also over it on AM with 2 versions. She really needs signed cds and some move if she wants a #1 debut at least in her home country. 

Think Later debuted with 21M. Waiting for full unfiltered numbers

 

:suburban:

I feel sorry for my girl Dua, perhaps her political views the past few years damaged her career.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.