Producers for TS12?

wsurferwayne

After the taylor/jack drags about the same production for ttpd? which producers should taylor work for TS12? For new producers, I suggest she works with kevin parker (tame impala)

For producers she worked with before, she can consider re-using louis bell, ilya, christopher rowe, ryan tedder and ELVIRA!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

Max martin

• Thanks 1

Arca

then St Vincent for TS13

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ariel Rechtshaid and Justin Raisen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i need her to do an alt rock album… or something more experimental. maybe like a mix of closure and so high school with more alternative elements. 

• Like 1

Dream lineup:

RedOne for an electropop album(although it would probably sound dated).

Trevor Horn for a pop-rock album(He is called "the man who invented the eighties" for a reason).

Neellee Hooper for experimental electronica(I liked his work with Bjork, Keli Ali, Gwen Stefani and Massive Attack).

Edited by Junipero

She'll probably still use Jack and Aaron. She obviously loves them and the work she does with them. At most she'll probably start producing herself.

I hope she does something different. Midnights and TTPD are both underwhelming compared to Floklore/Evermore 

I was disappointed with this album. As well with midnights but to a lesser extent. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

Stargate, Calvin Harris and Swedish House Mafia

Michael Gira and Maso Yamazaki

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jeff Bhasker, MUNA, Koz, iamwhoiamwhoami, Imogen Heap, Greg Kurstin, Danny L Harle

And in 5/6 bops with some of the Wolf Cousins… so Max, Shellback, Ilya, Rami Yacoub etc…

I want Jack and Aaron there too… but maybe a track each. That's it.

Give me brashy, intelligent, maximalist pop.

Edited by Peroxide

Gayle 

• Like 1

Kevin Parker :suburban:

Dog Dancing GIF

• Haha 4

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross for that rock album we all deserve…

• Like 4

Discussing the next album one week after the last one OR crying about her needing to stop 

Which one is it ATRL? :clown:

I wish Mark Ronson cause i love his work with Gaga in A Star Is Born soundtrack and overall with Miley in Plastic Hearts and Nothing breaks like a Heart (my fave Miley's Song ) 

Mark Ronson and Charli XCX 

Max Martin, Ryan Tedder, Timbaland, St Vincent, Diplo, Cirkut, Jack & Coke, Patrik Berger, Thomas LaRosa, Rostam Batmanglij, Dr. Luke, Greg Kurstin, Dan *****, Kirkpatrick, John Feldmann, ILYA.

anyone but Jack.

Edited by Raphy23

Aaron Dessner and Jack Antonoff would be the most surprising and out of the box choice, but one can only dream :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

for the actual taylor swift album i want: max martin and shellback miraculously coming back and producing everything, jack fired into the sun

an interesting idea that she might actually go for: st vincent - worked together before, could push her in an interesting direction, comfortable with both pop and rock styles

• Like 1

This thread is desperately showing how much we need new pop producers. Same names that have been around forever.

if she goes alt and indie, Brad Cook has been producing some great indie records the last few years (Snail Mail, Waxahatchee)

Oneohtrix Point Never made 80s and pop/rock magic with The Weeknd and Soccer Mommy, respectively. He would give her the retro synth sound much better than Jack and with an edge to it that her work lacks very much

St Vincent just produced one of her best albums ever and I hope she adventures more with it for other artists (she got a lot of criticism for that messy Sleater Kinney album, but the problem was the band fighting each other). I have a feeling Olivia will snatch her before Taylor, though (she co-wrote Obsessed)

Kid Harpoon is the hottest thing around since Harry's album and Miley's Flower and his sound is the one that would gel the best with what Taylor represents. I can see them linking up and I was honestly surprised they didn't yet

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mike Will Made It, Will.IAm & Pharrell

:gaycat1:

Edited by UnusualBoy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.