Producers for TS12?

wsurferwayne

tommy brown her r&b era is upon us :gaycat1:

I love her work with jack but it would be cool to get someone completely new to mostly produce TS12 with a few co productions by Jack and Dressner here and there. 

• Like 1

Kevin ******* Parker? I mean, we love her. And he's super talented, but NO MORE INDIE'd rock HAGS please I BEG. :chick3:

Work with women, taylor!!!! There's so many talented producers. PinkPantheress!! :bam:Think outside of the box, Ms. Swift. Cuz we're not here for more Great Value Joni Mitchell tributes.:celestial5:

Redone or Timbaland

Rock producers, whoever they are…

Madison Beer cause she can't break through so she should produce for actual MPGs

Danja…her Blackout is coming. :clap3:

I actually want her to help break a smaller "nobody" through again, the way she did with Jack. 

She needs to work with HipHop producers and try to make a Pop record with them (see Madonna with Hard Candy.) That's the kinda of reinvention she needs and producers like Metro Boomin make songs that are palatable to the majority so her fans won't feel alienated. 
this era is her 25, if she comes back with the same old on 30, there will be more pushback and potentially the end of her dominance era.

Edited by Blue Rose

I would love to see an album made with the combination of Max Martin and Shellback for 6 songs plus Ariel Rechtshaid on 3 songs plus Devonté "Blood Orange" Hynes on 3 songs, Mark Anthony Spears a.k.a. Sounwave on 2 songs, and yes, Jack Antonoff for 2 songs.

Give me a space/celestial aesthetic with the album being titled Sagittarius. There are twelve astrological signs, it's her twelfth album, and she was born in the 12th month of the year. The title track will obviously be number nine as Sagittarius is the ninth Zodiac sign.

Sonically, I want a full on dance-pop album. Think Future Nostalgia meets Confessions on a Dance Floor meets Tame Impala. Give me two ballads/midtempos maximum. It'll be about her living it up with Travis Kelce and feeling free while in the public eye after getting her true feelings out on THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT.

Just now, Blue Rose said:

She needs to work with HipHop producers and try to make a Pop record with them. That's the kinda of reinvention she needs and producers like Metro Boomin make songs that are palatable to the majority so her fans won't feel alienated. 
this era is her 25, if she comes back with the same old on 30, there will be more pushback and potentially the end of her dominance era.

Metro Boomin x Taylor would be such a weird collab, but I'd honestly be curious to hear it. :dies: Make it happen for Rep TV, blondie!

• Like 2

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

Metro Boomin x Taylor would be such a weird collab, but I'd honestly be curious to hear it. :dies: Make it happen for Rep TV, blondie!

im telling you she needs to gag us like LWYMMD style 

• Like 1

Just give me the pop-rock bangers sis!!

I mean most of the producers listed on this thread are EXPENSIVE , and wasn't there a rumor she doesn't like to pay that much for producers anymore? hence why she stopped working with Max+

She'll probably stick to her producer friends and make a 3.0

either bring Jeff Bhasker back or get St. Vincent, Greg Kurstin, Tim Armstrong, John Congleton, Justin Raisen, David Kosten, Ariel Rechtstaid, John Hill, and/or Rostam Batmanglij on her next project tbh

orNSAA1.gif

wait but actually David Kosten especially... imagine if she delivers music with Two Suns or Arc or Froot-level immaculate production :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much respect to her for churning out pretty decent quality work while juggling a massive world tour, but I think TTPD should be her last work with Aaron-Jack.

I saw someone on a RYM comment box mention how thrilling, considering her huge fanbase, it would be to have her go FULL nuts for TS12. She honestly has the leeway to get more adventurous and as a Millennial, she should have a wealth of memories of how much more "visceral" music was pre-digital age - perhaps tapping into that would be a great idea.

Taylor just needs a break, and a paradigm shift as well cause the subject matter of her songs equally needs a shake-up 

• Like 3

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross PLEASE we're overdue for that rock album... if Halsey could serve and earned her first grammy nom working with them imagine Taylor :jonny3:

Catherine marks for her boy genius sound album.

Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis

If they can give us a variety of Human like bops, Taylor would snatch a whole new demographic :alexz2:

Posted (edited)

Phil Ek of Fleet Foxes ( going full on folk would be kind of natural evolution ). 

I also agree with St. Vincet propositions, but Snail Mail's producers JACK ARON (:laugh:) and Brad Cook would work with her great too. 

Working with Tamara Lindeman of Weather Station would yield great results too. 

Edited by Lemon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.