Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Am I right or wrong to be an OTH?

Featured Replies

Serious question?

 

I am an OTaylorH

 

Am I right or wrong? 

 

Should I just become a success stan and a OTL (Obsessive Taylor Lover)?

 

:bird:

ngl probably wrong, I trolled as an OTH for a few months and it was very draining, I didn't like spreading that negativity and it made me feel more negative about myself.

 

If you don't like her music just don't listen really. I am personally ambivalent on her music. I still check out her releases since I tend to like at least 3-4 songs on each one, but I'm not crazy about her material.

 

If it's Swifties you have a problem with then just block them. The majority are very nice but obviously a small percentage of each fanbase is made up of crackpots so just block those ones on whichever platform you use 

Edited by Gelato

  • Popular Post

Totally right. It gives me that buzz and it feeds exactly into who I am as a human being. It's the most fulfilling thing I can do in my life. We are on the RIGHT side of history

you should continue to hate her tbh. we don't need more people ranking albums and stuff. it's tiring.

Being hater is wrong no matter who you are haiting 

 

Spoiler

Except Haiting ed Sheeran, Nicki minaj, Justin Timberlake and many more

 

If you call yourself O_H anyone in complete seriousness then u need to go outside and touch grass tbh

My bf stans Taylor. I discovered her music beyond her singles through him. I bought my bf some merch from The Eras Tour. And yet I still hate her.

 

On a serious note, I'm just tired of hearing her music at this point. Maybe my bf blasted her music too much. I can't even go anywhere a day without any store or place playing at least one of her music. :skull: 

Anyone who is admittedly obsessed with hating anyone has already lost at life.  

2 hours ago, Solaria said:

Totally right. It gives me that buzz and it feeds exactly into who I am as a human being. It's the most fulfilling thing I can do in my life. We are on the RIGHT side of history

Fhdhdjdjnsns :bibliahh:

who cares just listen to what you want to listen to and stop devoting your time to the things you don't lmao 

  • ATRL Moderator

Being an obsessed hater of any artist is sad, boring, and wrong. It’s cool to not like an artists music, but obsessively hating them is dull and a waste of time. 

I really was wondering what that acronym meant :toofunny2:

 

Are you an Ashanti fan btw? :-*

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.