Lana drags tour manager

TheBoss

She just posted a thank you note about her coachella performance, and after 10 minutes of posting she went out of her way to edit the post and added a paragraph where she lightly dragged her ex-tour manager for ghosting her, in her usual passive-agressive fashion, allegedly she also had laryngitis.

"Emily for stepping up as tour manager when Pete quit for no reason after 15 years because he was butt hurt that I got 10 comped bikes for free from Wally and randomly decided he was more of a stage designer than a tour manager... Never got a phone call probably never will. Still grateful for the 15 years though. No worries – 37 days was more than enough time to put together an entire headlining set all by ourselves. Not stressful at all. Way to go Emily you ******* killed it with grace."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C52gnhyuY_p/?img_index=1 

IMG-5868.jpg

IMG-5870.jpg

IMG-5872.jpg

Edited by TheBoss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

It was probably a build up of things over 15 years that made him decide to finally leave, employees will tolerate a lot of things for years until that final straw. Glad it worked out with the Coachella set for her. 

Edited by KingWitch
  • Like 10

Her being so passive-aggressive is peak Lana energy :skull: Love that for her

• Haha 8

She really said “**** you Pete" and wanted us all to know!
However, this explains why some moments of the show were a bit anticlimactic and also why her voice sounded different!

So Lana 💀 anyone got pics of the man?  Amazed he even was there for 15 years!!

scream. It's always someone else's fault

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That passive aggression would make me ghost her too :rip:  yuck

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

me at work while trying to remain professional in the email  :ahh:

Edited by truthteller
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Girl as a tour manager why would he stay with you when you havent done a full concert tour in literally 7 years.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Haha 10

Not one of the most like comments dragging her for throwing plates at him seven years ago. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Not one of the most like comments dragging her for throwing plates at him seven years ago. 

I had forgotten about that one :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

okay i see why he quit :ahh: 

Her tours sucked ass since 2019, the same setlist since years. I can understand he had enough of Lana's lack of flexibility 

Edited by campelo

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Girl as a tour manager why would he stay with you when you havent done a full concert tour in literally 7 years.

??? she's been touring non stop since the beginning of her career except during covid for obvious reasons (im pretty sure you mentioned the NFR tour before editing)

she's always done concerts practically every year since debut, she's doing a lot of festivals every year, she did free concerts for her birthday... not everything has to be according to pop standards lmao

Edited by Windy Day

she looks so fu<king good. shes giving born to die hotness :clap3:

ot: drag ha

These girls ALWAYS have someone to blame for their lack of professionalism :deadbanana:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

wtf :bibliahh:

lana is my #1, i love her and will probably always stan her

but oh how i'd prefer to eat 10 roaches than working with her

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

lana is my #1, i love her and will probably always stan her

but oh how i'd prefer to eat 10 roaches than working with her

Make a video 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Make a video 

if she offers me a job i will

He has worked with her through her hardest times but this is when he quit? You can say it's an artist's fault but it seems weird to sabotage her and quit at a time like this rather than just resign

Edited by Illuminati

I caught laryngitis that literally left just a few hours before I hit the stage because Tessa DiPietro spent two hours lifting that cough remotely through her body intuitive skills just minutes before showtime

Wtf is she talking about :deadbanana2:

• Haha 8

No wonder her voice 

4 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

scream. It's always someone else's fault

wtf are you even saying. She still accomplished the goal. She's is not giving excuses.  She's telling how much dedication was put into this in spite of the set backs.  The flop was her vocals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.