Lana drags tour manager

TheBoss

49 minutes ago, Fender said:

Wtf is she talking about :deadbanana2:

:ahh: 

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

He has worked with her through her hardest times but this is when he quit? You can say it's an artist's fault but it seems weird to sabotage her and quit at a time like this rather than just resign

MTE.

53 minutes ago, Fender said:

Wtf is she talking about :deadbanana2:

Can't wait for "Tessa Dipietro (pt.2)" in her next poetry book :duca:

that must be Billy in the pic in the middle with the glasses. he looks like an untrustworthy rat. Lana, and every other major pop star, should stay very, VERY far away from him !

Lawsuit coming 

:ahh: The way she just kept going. I love her, truly 

Typical white woman — always playing the victim. No wonder she gets along so well with Taylor.

She should be grateful that she was even allowed on that stage given how she struggles to stay on key.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Her being so passive-aggressive is peak Lana energy :skull: Love that for her

I feel like sometimes I can be so Lana

6 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Not one of the most like comments dragging her for throwing plates at him seven years ago. 

The way you lied. It said "is this the

manager who you told me locked you in a room preventing you from meeting fans THEN you threw plates at him. Oh, he had to go.”

• Thanks 1

barbiegrande
12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

manager who you told me locked you in a room preventing you from meeting fans THEN you threw plates at him. Oh, he had to go.”

From Lana's own words, that's not what happened

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Detect sarcasm, recognise toxic behaviours. Mistreating staff and assaulting them with tableware is nothing other than a drag underneath an essay about being the wronged party. This man did his job and was treated atrociously. I love her but this isn't iconic in the least. She has a reputation when it comes to being disrespectful to staff. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Her trying to ruin his reputation is exactly why he left. I'm so happy he left that TOXIC work environment. It's quite clear it was. 

• Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Detect sarcasm, recognise toxic behaviours. Mistreating staff and assaulting them with tableware is nothing other than a drag underneath an essay about being the wronged party. This man did his job and was treated atrociously. I love her but this isn't iconic in the least. She has a reputation when it comes to being disrespectful to staff. 

She said they were thrown because he literally locked her in a room. :deadbanana2:

she's had the same managers for over a decade. You have no idea what actually happened. (And the "lie" was you saying the comment was dragging her when it was talking about the tour manager being toxic.)

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

From Lana's own words, that's not what happened

Those were Lana's own words. Let's use our brains now,

I enjoy her music, but Lana has always seemed spiteful and shady - liking those weirdo posts about Lorde, Gaga diss song when they'd never even met before, showing up late to spite Glastonbury because they didn't put her name in a headline spot on the poster (despite not being a headliner) etc. However, I'm 100% with her on this. A man locking a woman in a room and not letting her leave is messed up. Let her mess up if she wants to, those are her mistakes to make. She was too lenient on keeping him on as tour manager after that incident. I hope some of those plates got his ass. 

8 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Girl as a tour manager why would he stay with you when you havent done a full concert tour in literally 7 years.

She did a tour last year

It just didn't have a name :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, TheBoss said:

when Pete quit for no reason after 15 years

u dont quit a high paying job after 15 years for "no reason". These artists and ppl with huge egos in general have to get their heads out of their arses from time to time and actually try to see someone else's perspective from time to time instead of always placing the blame on others. 

• Like 1

I don't know why, but Lana calling him "butt hurt" is sending me :gaycat7:

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Those were Lana's own words. Let's use our brains now,

She said he held the door to prevent her breaching the requests  of the venue and their health and safety policy. He was doing his job. I'm seeing her for the sixth time this year, but my appreciation of the art doesn't detract me from the inappropriate behaviours of the artist. By saying it's quirky and cool to negate someone in the line of work because it's Lana isn't all that far removed from the people that excuse blatant transphobia because they like children's books. 

Edited by Joesuxx
  • Like 1

Saw her long ass post and was scared just a little.

:suburban:

She didn't need to call him out like that but it seems like her intrusive thoughts always win at night. Her show was far from perfect but it went about as smoothly as it could given this new information.

10 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

She said he held the door to prevent her breaching the requests  of the venue and their health and safety policy. He was doing his job. I'm seeing her for the sixth time this year, but my appreciation of the art doesn't detract me from the inappropriate behaviours of the artist. By saying it's quirky and cool to negate someone in the line of work because it's Lana isn't all that far removed from the people that excuse blatant transphobia because they like children's books. 

The amount of reaching you're doing

Was he moonlighting as her vocal coach too?

Just now, Khal said:

Was he moonlighting as her vocal coach too?

She said she had bronchitis (or did she say strep?) which feels like a lie to cover up her nerves or something 

:suburban:

…but her vocals had been strong in other recent year shows so it was odd for them to sound so weak last week.

11 hours ago, Thor said:

Typical white woman — always playing the victim. No wonder she gets along so well with Taylor.

She should be grateful that she was even allowed on that stage given how she struggles to stay on key.

every year there are swathes of untalented and uninteresting men "allowed" up on that stage so NOT too much 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.