Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BANKS starts teasing new era

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Vigoorian King
    Vigoorian King

    I hope those Kim Petras sessions stay on her hard drive

  • DollyPardon
    DollyPardon

    I listened to Serpentina for the first time in full today. Wow. That was really rotted.

  • I revisited The Altar the other day and it actually has aged soooo well, it's never been my favourite Banks album but upon revisit I feel like it might be the most well-rounded.   Either way I'

I hope those Kim Petras sessions stay on her hard drive

I revisited The Altar the other day and it actually has aged soooo well, it's never been my favourite Banks album but upon revisit I feel like it might be the most well-rounded.
 

Either way I'm excited for what's in store, I know yall love to **** on Serpentina but there are still some highlights and I'm sure she took note of the reception, so I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this era 

Edited by CroNich

hopefully the quality has skyrocketed… serpentshitna was enough to turn off the best of her day ones (me)

I'm one of the 3 people that actually like Serpentina but I would love to see her give us 11 more Don't Look Downs

goddess is spectacular. the altar has bops and it goes off. III has really career highlights and it's overall a good record. serpentina lacks creativity and it's mostly bland tho it has 4-5 gems and 2-3 good bops.

 

when it comes to this one i'm not very hopeful, i want to keep my expectation very low so i won't disappointed lol. she is kinda working with random people that i have no idea so we will see. 

 

but she also said some goddess producers are making a comeback so there is also that. bring it on miss banks.

Give me a mix of goddess and the altar and ||| and something new 

 

I need more songs like alibi, waiting game train wreck,if we're made of water, 

41 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

Give me a mix of goddess and the altar and ||| and something new 

 

I need more songs like alibi, waiting game train wreck,if we're made of water, 

Ok taste 

if she takes anything forward from serpentina it best be misunderstood and skinny dipped and that's it! 

I hope she went back to the drawing board with this one (although it doesn't sound like it by this lyric). BANKS will be at her peak when she blends the diaristic storytelling and acoustic sound of Goddess with the bizarre electronic flourishes and bass beats of III. :ryan3:

Can't wait! Her last album grew on me but is probably my least favourite. iii is my favourite :smitten:

I'm shocked people don't like Serpentina. It def grew on me so I sorta understand. 
 

she's been happy… and the new music reflects that. The current version of the album is more akin to The Altar. It's poppy and quirky but not soft like godddess and iii. 

Edited by Iyanla, Fix Me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.