Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

Which songs are supposed to be considered as British Pop? 

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

a whole month until the album 😭

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

has anyone gotten their training season tracksuit top shipped yet?

about to call the police, she really did pull a houdini

OobH6JL.thumb.gif.87092b36cfd485d796c0f3

Mine shipped but we'll see when it actually comes s:wan:

Def like Hallucinate - which is totally fine because that in itself doesn't sound like THE FN sound really...

Sounds like it could be a bop.

She needs to bring it vocally though, and no more easy, one/two-note songs - and actually serve adlibs in the final chorus; take a play out of Taylor's / Katy's /ax martin's playbook, dula :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Mine shipped but we'll see when it actually comes s:wan:

this *****...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

After Dua's post today it's pretty clear the insiders didn't lie. Illusion season it is yup

Im sure is coming but I dont think it will be April 11

Our insiders always get the wrong date LOL

I wonder if the dates were wrong and it's actually coming this Friday. She said something about "this week" and imo it wouldn't make sense to announce and hype up a promo single a week early.

I imagine Thursday she might just go "Less than one month until Radical Optimism!!!! Can't wait to share it with all of you but until then, I wanted to give you guys another little preview before release.......🌀ILLUSION OUT NOW🌀" etc

• Like 2

So they sacrificed Houdini for Training Season cuz now TS is now the #1 auto play song on Spotify :chick2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

So they sacrificed Houdini for Training Season cuz now TS is now the #1 auto play song on Spotify :chick2:

For the 2836827272 time, autoplay no longer exists on Spotify.

• Thanks 3

I really hope the next music video is IT. People tend to say they don't matter much nowadays, but it's still such a core part of every era, I watched MVs like Break My Heart or Physical so many times

Edited by BlackoutZone
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

I really hope the next music video is IT. People tend to say they don't matter much nowadays, but it's still such a core part of every era, I watched MVs like Break My Heart or Physical so many times

Well… hope is a nice thing to have

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Def like Hallucinate - which is totally fine because that in itself doesn't sound like THE FN sound really...

She needs to bring it vocally though, and no more easy, one/two-note songs - and actually serve adlibs in the final chorus; take a play out of Taylor's / Katy's /ax martin's playbook, dula :jonnycat:

I have always wondered why none of her songs serve adlibs in the final choruses?? Training Season for example screams them

Wonder when she will start teasing it.

The lack of performances this era is shocking. She did like 3 so far :rip:

17 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I have always wondered why none of her songs serve adlibs in the final choruses?? Training Season for example screams them

Thats what Im missing as well and dont understand that production choice, lack of gradation and climax on last chorus.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

The lack of performances this era is shocking. She did like 3 so far :rip:

2 no? Brits and Grammys (4 if we count the pre-recorded London session for Houdini and TS)

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Im sure is coming but I dont think it will be April 11

Our insiders always get the wrong date LOL

Well Taylor is releasing album and probably single on 19th so the 11th would be the best choice if they want single before the album release

5 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Brits and Grammys (4 if we count the pre-recorded London session

:deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Hallucinate always had that early 2000s euro-dancefloor feel to it, so maybe it will be summer ibiza/brit inspired song which I would love

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.