Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

There is not a single bad song on this album and no one can change that fact :gayalipacat5:

illusion is probably the most dance pop song on radical optimism so they should try pushing that one, although i think houdini is the stronger song idk if it would even get nominated in that category since it's not really dance.

My radio station played "These Walls" as a "new" single premiere. I think that's what they're pushing next? 

16 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Radical Optimism snatching certifications :clap3: UK gold certification this Friday! 
 

 

France has been very supportive this era, Dua is time to announce France Stadium date they deserve it

I think after Olympics opening performance they will release single and more dates

Falling Forever performance at VMAs with acrobatics and choreography will hit like a crack, manifesting…:allears:

6 hours ago, mike_int said:

I think after Olympics opening performance they will release single and more dates

sure

 

4 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Falling Forever performance at VMAs with acrobatics and choreography will hit like a crack, manifesting…:allears:

jan

20 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

illusion is probably the most dance pop song on radical optimism so they should try pushing that one

They already tried s:wan:

I think about this being described as a "psychedelic pop-infused tribute to UK rave culture" often. Where's the deluxe Miss Lipa?

 

spacer.png

 

What an incredible song by Madison :jonny:  what I hoped for after Houdini and TS

Edited by halcyonday

I know it's just an album but her mentioning Vertigo on her story is so triggering but at the same time I can't help but feel like she did it on purpose :dies: 

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

Said new promo look better be for a new MV :emofish:

I can't believe this beach is gonna do festivals in her 2nd biggest market :chick3:  a big step backward but whatever. Now I'm forced to sell my kidney to see the show in a proper stadium. :chick2:

Should've been an all stadium tour in Latin America with multiple dates in Brazil, Argentina and Columbia but here we are…..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.