Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Cain said:

Even if she's starting DL4 we won't hear anything until 2026

Only if she pull Taylor and release album in the mid of the world tour, but I also dont think new album will be earlier than in 2026

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

9 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Only if she pull Taylor and release album in the mid of the world tour, but I also dont think new album will be earlier than in 2026

Yeah that would be definitely weird by her standards but who knows honestly. Really hope she won't make us wait 4 whole years at least 

Edited by RoughOperator

29 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Only if she pull Taylor and release album in the mid of the world tour, but I also dont think new album will be earlier than in 2026

she's not doing that

DL4 in Q4 2025 would be ideal tbh, or even a lead single. But realistically I'm not expecting anything until 2026. I just hope she doesn't wait too long because this era is practically over outside of the tour, unless the deluxe breathes a new life into it.

Two sold out dates at Wembley. This is huge! Bigger than any #1. The demand is there. She'll be fine.

2 hours ago, Migs said:

Two sold out dates at Wembley. This is huge! Bigger than any #1. The demand is there. She'll be fine.

lol at the ATRLers saying she couldn't sell out even one date 

1 hour ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

lol at the ATRLers saying she couldn't sell out even one date 

And calling her the new Rita Ora. :ahh:

The horse video seems to be teasing FF music video, it was probably shot at Korda Filmstudio in Hungary…

6 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

The horse video seems to be teasing FF music video, it was probably shot at Korda Filmstudio in Hungary…

Is she topless on the horse? :skull:

So i finally decided to listen to the album for the first time last night. Idk back when it was released i already lost interest in the era and remember lots of people being dissatisfied with it so i didn't even bother to check anymore :rip: however, yesterday i was in a good mood and for some reason i really wanted to check it out, so without any thoughts about what this album was supposed to be i actually really enjoyed it - i put 10/11 checkmarks.

I'm obsessed with End of an Era, These Walls, French Exit and Happy for You. :clap3:

It's a really nice listen, the album title fits perfectly and it's actually a very summerish album, i can imagine listening to this by the pool or smt.

However, she did kinda mislead the era with the whole psychedelic thing, only the singles can fit that description, it's more of a relaxed/vacation album, i really can hear the influences from different countries she visited. I think she should've played into her being a vacation queen meme and the album would've been received better, idk just my 2 cents. It's also giving early 00s vibes.

In the end, this album didn't damage her reputation at all as she's selling out stadiums, it's just that the era was wrongly promoted imo.

33 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

The horse video seems to be teasing FF music video, it was probably shot at Korda Filmstudio in Hungary…

 

27 minutes ago, Cain said:

Is she topless on the horse? :skull:

Where is the horse video? Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

 

Just now, mike_int said:

 

Where is the horse video? Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

 

In her latest insta dump

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

In her latest insta dump

Thanks, just saw it ...

 

well if she will ride horse during the dramatic sunset in slow motion Im all up for it!

I'm glad that she will respect the era and still do a tour even though the success of the album was not at the level of FN. I hope she will do the US as well. I think it would be career-killing move to tour the whole world without doing America. She would literally admit that she is irrelevant in America. I believe that it is enough for her to do at least the arena concerts like she did with FN.

Edited by Mate

Wait the Europe Festival / promo tour end last night at Portugal 

 

What will she do next?? 
 

Time to start teasing Falling Forver, announce more Stadium dates & book VMAs (open the show) also Im here for the France Opening rumors 

Unfortunately it seems like Illusion isn't gonna be the huge hit of the album so I'm hoping that in the upcoming weeks she either releases These Walls or Falling Forever as a single, I think both of them could do great

So where the f**k is a new single? Delusion came out mid April and it was completely dead after a week.

 

So we haven't had a single in 3 months now. No wonder the album is dropping hard without any current song to support it. 

Edited by katara

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Wait the Europe Festival / promo tour end last night at Portugal 

 

What will she do next?? 
 

Time to start teasing Falling Forver, announce more Stadium dates & book VMAs (open the show) also Im here for the France Opening rumors 

Please NO F**KING TEASING. Announce the song on a Tuesday and release it on Friday of the same week.

 

The stupid way of announcing a song then releasing it 2-3 weeks later is completely out of touch and annoying af. 

3 hours ago, katara said:

Please NO F**KING TEASING. Announce the song on a Tuesday and release it on Friday of the same week.

 

The stupid way of announcing a song then releasing it 2-3 weeks later is completely out of touch and annoying af. 

Yeah she just needs to say **** it and surpirse drop it like, tomorrow.

These Walls is finally clicking with me, it's such a catchy song :jamming:

 

The silence after 'when we said forever' and bringing the music back with the 'ooh' feels like being saved from drowning or something like that, I don't know how to explain it :dies:

Edited by BrokenMachine

On 7/13/2024 at 12:16 AM, RoughOperator said:

On twitter they're saying she's booking sessions left and right this August with Dan Wilson, DaHeala and  IIIangelo but I don't know how much of it's true. I really wanna believe our girl is already committing to the deluxe/DL4 cause she needs to slap again

That was some rando trolling I think

7 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

These Walls is finally clicking with me, it's such a catchy song :jamming:

 

The silence after 'when we said forever' and bringing the music back with the 'ooh' feels like being saved from drowning or something like that, I don't know how to explain it :dies:

I'd rather see These Walls as the next single than Falling Forever. I think Falling Forever would be seen by the GP as just another Dua Lipa single, while TW would be something different.

On 7/12/2024 at 7:16 PM, RoughOperator said:

On twitter they're saying she's booking sessions left and right this August with Dan Wilson, DaHeala and  IIIangelo but I don't know how much of it's true. I really wanna believe our girl is already committing to the deluxe/DL4 cause she needs to slap again

Where? Cuz if it's true that would be a collapse. :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.