Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Horses, wedding dress, cars, maybe this is the mv they shot…….:gaycat7:

I mean maybe they still got a bit of sense and know that none of the songs on RO can be saved. Even Megan who also had a flop album recently is getting an organic hit just from GP interest alone. 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

she needs to announce the rest of the tour dates. she can pull three stadium dates in Argentina and Chile.

Not Megan and Charli getting viral album hits before Dua, we're doomed. It's almost as if they aren't even trying….

(DL1 has officially out-streamed RO, btw)

20 hours ago, katara said:

Her dad said in an albanian interview that the next steps after Glasto and Sunny Hill are vacations in Albania :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

Someone here said don't expect anything until September and I think they were spot on :suburban:

radical optimism about this era indeed

 

:suburban:

Edited by theweekend

23 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Horses, wedding dress, cars, maybe this is the mv they shot…….:gaycat7:

You called it, girl. I can't with this era :rip:

I've just seen on Twitter that she's gonna announce the south american dates soon. Is that true or?

3 hours ago, Joyride said:

I've just seen on Twitter that she's gonna announce the south american dates soon. Is that true or?

She can keep it since she will only do festivals. She could have sold out 2 shows at River, I wouldn't go see her at Lollapalooza  :deadvision:

5 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

She can keep it since she will only do festivals. She could have sold out 2 shows at River, I wouldn't go see her at Lollapalooza  :deadvision:

not Lollapalooza, an overpriced mess :rip:

6 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

I need the fourth single, STAT! Cmon Miss Luapa!

falling forever... baby, now is your time.

On 7/23/2024 at 9:59 AM, NostalgiawithDua said:

Horses, wedding dress, cars, maybe this is the mv they shot…….:gaycat7:

The way the best visuals this era are just from ads... brands not the charts (and not the arts)

9 minutes ago, PrismaticOwen said:

falling forever... baby, now is your time.

YESSSSSSS

I just found out that since 2022 my homecountry (Portugal) started having a weekly radio Top100 airplay chart :suburban:

So, many funny things: Houdini peaked #5, TS peaked within the Top10. 

Illusion NEVER charted. Are you telling me they didn't sent it to radio there and kept with Houdini and TS?

Because ACTUALLY, to this day, Houdini is still on the top30 airplay and TS in the top70, in July 2024.

 

Moreover - Dance The Night is also charting there still, as well as Cold Heart - that was #46 on radio on 2023 and as of now is still top90. What a Radio (and overall) classic :clap3:Even in a country that usually just consumes spanish and portuguese trash :clap3:

 

But I really can't get over the Illusion skip. LEARN, US :clap3: 

How come one of the biggest touring force in Latin America doing festivals there, when can easily sell out stadiums in more than 10 latin countries especially Argentina, also the fact that Europe might be an all stadium tour, this doesn't make sense. Her new team is always upto some BS and setting her up for failure…:gaycat6:

Any chance we'll get These Walls as a late-summer single? It feels like an autumn HIT

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

How come one of the biggest touring force in Latin America doing festivals there, when can easily sell out stadiums in more than 10 latin countries especially Argentina, also the fact that Europe might be an all stadium tour, this doesn't make sense. Her new team is always upto some BS and setting her up for failure…:gaycat6:

Her team sucks… Fire Dad Lipa!! 
 

at least Mexico won't get a Festival Date!! I won!! :alexz: but she could easily do stadiums in all Latin America 

 

 

This was cute:


Get that Promo Training Season :duca: 

Screenshot-2024-07-25-at-10-32-24-PM.png

 

another week at #1 on my last.fm hot 100 with FN charting too oh dua don't smash like this

 

kr7GTEB.gif

12 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

The era is a success at the UK :party: 

 

 

Also this is very cute

 

By the end of the era Dua will get decent numbers overall albums, singles & streams

 

On 7/25/2024 at 8:02 PM, Nefertiti0 said:

 

One of the best remixes this era 🤗

 

who agrees?

I HAD TO MISS THE RELEASE I MISSED YALL!!

 

Lemme give a quick rundown:

1. End of an Era = a bop and a half. Love it

2. Houdini is still her best song ever. I'm still hooked :jonny5:

3. Training Season we love you muvva

4. I have a love/hate relationship with These Walls.. somedays I love it and I see the appeal and other days it's a snooze

5. Whatcha Doing SHE ATE THIS ONE ITS SO ADDICTIVE

6. French Skip

7. Illusion.. the fact I used to dislike u I was so wrong

8. Falling Forever.. we love u but we hate u sometimes

10. Maria a career highlight idc I was INSTANTLY addicted to this song

11. Happy for You… oh what a gorgeous song.

 

 

Why do I feel like Dua and her team is intentionally prolonging to release another single not to oversaturate releases?

 

And at some point make us crave more? (which is currently happening right now?)

 

so that the next time she releases, more focus now is given to the next single and the GP would also notice a release?

 

and remember how her team told that they are just starting? 


I still trust on this era's radical optimism (literally)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.