Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Whatcha Doing would've received a lot of backlash for being too similar to DTN and FN

Houdini is Top 3 in her discog and a perfect lead single choice

We received this even with Houdini that wasn't anything like FN, we should have just sold out and went with it anyways :monkey: 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

US sales:

 

CDs - 3.2K

LPs - 3.2K

Digital albums - 3.8K


Total units: 21.4K to date

3 minutes ago, popmusic said:

US sales:

 

CDs - 3.2K

LPs - 3.2K

Digital albums - 3.8K


Total units: 21.4K to date

:hoetenks:

Nvm I was tricked :rip: 

Edited by Relampago.

7 minutes ago, popmusic said:

US sales:

 

CDs - 3.2K

LPs - 3.2K

Digital albums - 3.8K


Total units: 21.4K to date

Source: Trust me bro!

9 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I see the ATRL banner has finally been updated :gayalipacat3:

20 hate comments

and 2 hate streams incoming :jonny: 

11 minutes ago, popmusic said:

US sales:

 

CDs - 3.2K

LPs - 3.2K

Digital albums - 3.8K


Total units: 21.4K to date

Suddenly I can't read :zzz:

12 minutes ago, popmusic said:

US sales:

 

CDs - 3.2K

LPs - 3.2K

Digital albums - 3.8K


Total units: 21.4K to date

goodbye

So the ES thread made me realize RO is not AOTY. 
My apologies for my tastlesseness.

I still think this album is good.

But then DAMMIT this album is really good. 
Just in comparison to 2023 where i was making playlists like a maniac cuz no one was releasing, like we got two excellent pop girl albums and it's only may 6th. :jonnycat:

Edited by selena_lavigne

Eternal Naptime and her 3 good songs is not AOTY 

 

Neither is RO but it's closer than that album is 

25 minutes ago, popmusic said:

US sales:

 

CDs - 3.2K

LPs - 3.2K

Digital albums - 3.8K


Total units: 21.4K to date

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

They played These Walls while I was getting my haircut today so that's at least 1 stream :jonny: 

Her best song to date, I hope you tipped well.

Just realised that bbc R1 performance dropped right in the middle of met so not a single soul on social media will know it even dropped as it's overshadowed :rip:

I'm def feeling the album effect because I've never listened to Houdini more , Illusion is on heavy rotation , and I even listened to Training Season a little.

59 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Eternal Naptime and her 3 good songs is not AOTY 

 

Neither is RO but it's closer than that album is 

So which one is then?

In the clouds, there she goes
Butterflies, let them flow
'Nother girl falls in love
Another girl leaves the club

 

yMtgbtJ.gif

 

Send a big kiss goodbye
To all of the pretty eyes (End of an era)
Another girl falls in love
Another girl leaves the club

 

yMtgbtJ.gif

ALBUM IS A 10/10

I finally got a chance to listen to it. 

Adele Hello GIF

 

ugh the production on all the tracks is just IMPECCABLE 

 

so gorgeous. I love the gypsy vibe the album has as a whole, especially on Training Season and Falling Forever and Maria

 

The CHIC inspiration really comes through on Illusion and End of an Era

 

These Walls really gives me classic Dua vibes :clap3:

52 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

So which one is then?

Cowboy Carter imo and I don't like country 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.