Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Post Malone said:

So when are the credits getting updated with the Tom's Diner plagiarism in Whatcha Doing ala Training Season

 

:clack:

Which part ? 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

17 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Highlight of the song :jonny6:

 

 

 

 

Dua effortlessly serving cvnt, we love see it :gayalipacat4:

Current ranking:

 

1. Falling Forever

2. Whatcha Doing

3. Anything For Love (fume!)

4. These Walls

5. Happy For You

6. Training Season

7. Illusion

8. End of an Era

9. Houdini

10. Maria

11. French Exit

Idc what anyone says I'm sticking with this album I love it.

 

Whatcha Doing needs to be a single 

Another day where the album is hitting. Today's song is.......End Of An Era. :)

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

Another day where the album is hitting. Today's song is.......End Of An Era. :)

What was yesterday's song? 

On 5/3/2024 at 10:40 AM, BlackoutZone said:

She's performing at Time Square

How do you know? I'm in NYC rn and there's Cinco de Mayo tents/events in times square currently. When is she performing?

I'm loving the album so far. Listened thru it in full around 15 times so far. Whatcha Doing, French Exit, and Maria are the highlights for me.

 

I liked the SNL performances as well. Still not a fan of the Illusion choreo but can't be helped at this point!

Oddly I don't care that stans are freaking out over the album's numbers, it's a solid album and whilst Future Nostalgia had higher highs, the lows here aren't as low. And it's more solid than debut, I haven't been looping albums as much lately but this one I have been which shows exactly why she's my fav western girlie :jonny: Houdini remains EXCELLENT and a career highlight and I couldn't care less it was the start of her decline (I believe she can bounce back anyways)

 

 

Either way I feel like this is a smash waiting to happen:

 

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

Seconds 1:45 to 2:06 are amazing and then it f***ing ends. Wtf? 

right??? the hook comes in with some double vocals and it sounds so uplifting and catchy and then its gone

Alright, which one of y'all are going to create an extended Anything For Love edit to give the song another 30+ seconds? :gaycat5:

All I have to say is that, sooner or later, every stan will recognize that Maria is a smash that needs to, and will, happen.

Falling Forever is good because she is actually SINGING 

Please some one create than extended version real quick or lets all bully dua to make it 

grammy predictions for radical optimism? probably dance/electronic categories? what do you think guys...

Can someone make a "How Looooonng"

 

challenge on TikTok? 
 

Attemping to sing that line with an intense background somewhere in the world? 

5 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

grammy predictions for radical optimism? probably dance/electronic categories? what do you think guys...

Probably only Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Dance Recording for Illusion. With A LOT of luck a filler AOTY nom. But that's all I see. I also see her not being nominated at all if Beyoncé somehow submits pop and Lady Gaga / other pop girl drops an album.

Here she goes again…

The sweetest pleeeeasureeeee  :butterfly:
I feel like we're gonna be together :celestial4:

 

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, _Fey said:

These Grammys.

 

spacer.png

I see what you did! Genius. 

I can't wait to watch OMG…

 

We get a new training season performance too! 

4 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

Isn't it raining? 💀💀

 

The immersive experience. 

12 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I see what you did! Genius. 

You are so perceptive. Impressive. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.