• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• SayIt

• mike_int

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone explain what the story of her album is? From her interviews i heard it's about being single. But if I listen to her singles it's a mix around breaking up and relationships.

Her vocals are slaying this era! I love Illusion live omg, not both her and miss Training Season sounding better live :-*

• Like 3

The Times Square performances were amazing. I can't wait to see her again :duca:

Training Season :jonny4:

Houdini :jonny6:

Happy for you :jonny2:

Illusion :jonny5:

She slayed :alexz:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wooper said:

can someone explain what the story of her album is? From her interviews i heard it's about being single. But if I listen to her singles it's a mix around breaking up and relationships.

Hi @Wooper she mostly talks about the experiences she has had with guys wanting to get to know her, dating, relationships, breakups, ignoring the signs of when the relationship should clearly end, exiting of the French, how she is hopeful, knows her worth, expressing what she feels how love is at the current state and how to get back to what really matters and how she has grown from these experiences. 

• Like 2

Im hoping Happy For You pulls through and gets her her first top 10 for this era....or even another top 20 with longevity would be great. 

• Haha 2

Album is growing in me more and more each day. I really hope people give it a second chance since idt it's as immediate as FN was for ex. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Album is growing in me more and more each day. I really hope people give it a second chance since idt it's as immediate as FN was for ex. 

Thank you we appreciate you so much and we glad you gave the album more listens to allow it to grow on you!!

What is your favorite song? 

Her Training Season vocals are everything. She even added a bit of sass. I loved it! 

The Grammy opener instrumental made its return for training season :jonny:

MARIA

I KNOW YOU'RE GONE BUT I FEEL YA

oCVwoyf.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dua's team is pushing these walls on social media I just saw a sponsored post with the song playing 

26 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Thank you we appreciate you so much and we glad you gave the album more listens to allow it to grow on you!!

What is your favorite song? 

I liked it from the beginning!! It's just growing in me more and more haha 

FF ofc :alexz:

Whatcha Doing keeps getting better and better after each listen :jonny:

ditch everything else right now and push that one, it's a WW smash 

sheès been looking nervous for a minute now. idk whatès going on but even in her interviews shes seeming more anxious than usual. I hope sheès ok overall. 

---

vocals are immaculate tho! but she seems to have rehearsed maybe a bit too much and now even the spontaneity looks a little flat and rehearsed. I dont think it has to do with the performance of Radical Optimism tbh. I think shes ok with how things are rolling atm...which isnt necessarily a good thing but i dont think she is too worried about it tbh. but I do think she is experiencing some kind of anxiety or nervousness and idk where its stemming from. Hope she is ok. 

3 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Whatcha Doing keeps getting better and better after each listen :jonny:

ditch everything else right now and push that one, it's a WW smash 

yeah the next singles should deff be These Walls and Watcha Doing Remix featuring Doja Cat or something....Its the only song that sounds like a proper hit imo while still being unique enough to stand out and maybe help the whole record

• Like 1

French exit is so good. this is my new fav dua song :jonny5:

• Like 1

I've fallen in love with the album over the weekend. Nothing on it is as bombastic as a FN track but it's such a breezy and eclectic record. 

I said "Happy For You" was a career highlight from the first time I heard it, but gosh it's racing up my list of her favorite songs. It's like if All Saints' "Pure Shores" was a mature break up ballad. 

• Like 1

See, I don't mind her performing "Happy for You" it was the one with the TTH placement... but "These Walls" has it. What is going on 

how the **** you all put Falling Forever down below on your rankings?:giraffe:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, drip drop said:

The screeching :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've found myself in a loop of only wanting to hear this album now. :jonny: 

20 minutes ago, drip drop said:

easy. her screeching HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oooo OOOOONG at me for 10 second intervals

• Like 4

Bringing people out in the rain just to perform 4 songs is just disrespectful, granted she's not a meteorologist so she couldn't have known but i feel like they deserved more for their effort :rip:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, _Fey said:

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I was genuinely wondering if the uneasiness was because there's a lot of talks and discussions and scrambling happening behind the scenes :deadbanana:

I mean, I doubt that's the (sole) reason she might have been a bit nervous, but I assume they are all sweating as they try to figure out how to get through this era.

Nn why do I have the feeling they're keeping her out of loop with any of the stats to far, and she's probably not looking at them either

Idk I feel like they're delusional about this :skull:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Nn why do I have the feeling they're keeping her out of loop with any of the stats to far, and she's probably not looking at them either

Idk I feel like they're delusional about this :skull:

She seemed a mix of tired and yeah maybe nerves. But she's low-key been non stop in NYC since she touched down :deadbanana4:

We need tracks 12 , 13 , 14 , and 15 asap tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.